Users Online Now: 2,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 383,091
Pageviews Today: 635,439Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,912
08:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm God's Messenger. AMA. This is the most Important thread right now. Take as much information as you can as you won't have another
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By grace of God I have been given some knowledge and the duty to share that with the world. After doing many ama's on many forums and getting blocked from there, I've came here. If you happen to believe in my knowledge you can contact me.

Conditions :
1. I cannot share any information which interferes with the free will.eg, secrets, locations, info about someone, past, future, technology etc.
2. I’m not omniscient. There may be some questions that I won’t be able to answer and there could be information that I won’t give to you when you ask. It all depends on laws of free will and right times.Only thing I ensure is that I won’t lie to you.
3. Don’t bother doing politics, law bending, cases, suing, manipulation etc. I’m just a messenger.

I have tried sharing my data but haven't received anything but denial and bans. Let's try what happens here. I can spare only about half an hour a day so I will only answer serious questions. Don't bother asking about me or my source. I've already said that God gives me information so yeah that's the only answer to that question. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language.

for any govt officials wanting to contact me, I have been trying to give all this to you guys since a year but have recieved no replies from your side. Still if you want to contact me Do it peacefully. I'm willing to share everything, but only the right way. I must not be threatened, forced, lured, seduced, lied, tricked or tempted to release the information. Doing this will result in complete destruction of my information and probably my death too. Most probably I’ll lose all my memory.

With all that let's start.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP