Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,150,050
Pageviews Today: 2,987,254Threads Today: 702Posts Today: 14,136
10:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Answer, To A Lady Who Had Lost Her Husband.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't know her personally, randomly suggested from Quora in my e-mail. The question was so heartfelt, however, that I felt I had to answer, and perhaps give her TMI...

Oh, you are genuine; I can tell. Yes, there are other planes. The Bible has many good things in it, but it is an oversimplification.

The Multiverse (I prefer that term to Universe) is energy playing games at being matter. Or Semi-Matter; semi-aetheric. You and I may feel ourselves to be a small particle in the Multiverse, but there are larger particles, as we learn as we are brought along, until we no longer need to reincarnate.

Yes, that’s what I said. This is something I actually was told by a higher-up; you are the small particle, I am the large particle. You can believe that or not, because though it is proven to me, I cannot prove it to you.

The multiverse is a giant benevolent bureaucracy. It is not perfect, because even negative entities/souls must be given freewill. This plane is negative, and there is much evil here, but God’s gift to even the least of us is almost perfect freewill.

Your husband is waiting for you, and will not reincarnate until he meets you again. If you incarnate again, you may know each other again, whether as lovers or friends.

This place we go to between gross-physical incarnations; it has physicality, though physicality does not rule you so much there as it does here, in the gross-physical, negative world.

Here's the link to the original question; April, I really like that name.

[link to www.quora.com (secure)]

I think we really do meet again, in between.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP