Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 910,085
Pageviews Today: 1,209,128Threads Today: 298Posts Today: 4,627
10:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Book About My Experience With An Alien Calling Itself God Is Free On Kindle For The Next 5 Days
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello,

I had an experience in the summer of 2014 where my family and I witnessed a UFO and later I had an interaction with a being calling itself God. This being showed me future visions that must be shared. Please read the book, and when you do, I would like you to focus on the story within the story where the Book of Jeffrey starts. There I made some predictions about the end times. I believe I predicted Covid. I wrote these predictions back in 2015. I also wrote about Russia attacking its neighbors. That, in my narrative, is the start of WW3. Please leave a review if you pick up a copy of the book on Amazon. It is really hard to get a story out to the masses these days and this is one of the only places on the internet that will even allow this type of content. Below is a video of me telling my story, in my own words, if you do not like reading. Thanks for your time...

Link to book

[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP