Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Concerns things are starting to get out of hand with Russia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Background I work in hazardous materials, and work for a company that has DHS/FEMA contracts, so I get to be around people that might have a better knowledge that something is up rather than the general population.

Recently, I have gotten one weird call from a buddy in government to make sure my gas tanks stay full but nothing else. There is no talk of anything going on no discussions of potential threats etc . This alarms me because during the beginning of covid I was getting an update for 2 or 3 people a day about things were going south, the same during the start of the Russian invasion now just silence. People like to talk and would think to some degree there would be some discussion but literally nothing. The silence right now just kinda bothers me, along with some of the work projects I see coming in that I can't really discuss. Is it there is something going on and people who know, know its serious enough not to openly talk about? Is it just everyone became oblivious to world events or are tired of hearing about the situation in Ukraine?

I'm not sure, and find myself sort of in alert mode because something just feels off.

I figured I would share see if anybody else has similar experiences right now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP