Users Online Now: 1,739 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 475,851
Pageviews Today: 780,210Threads Today: 265Posts Today: 4,969
09:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 21yo TikTok star begging followers for MONEY - because she 'accidentally' bought $100K COUCH and she 'doesn't want to get a JOB
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 21-year-old TikTok star with millions of fans is slammed after she posted a sobbing video begging followers for MONEY - because she 'accidentally' bought a $100,000 COUCH and she 'doesn't want to get a job'

Quenlin Blackwell, 21, from California, was slammed online after she issued a plea for donations after she 'accidentally' purchased a $100,000 couch

The influencer has 7.9 million followers and explained in between sobs that she entered her card details as a 'joke' in an online bid, but was then charged

She then begged others to 'donate' or let her 'borrow' money before claiming the thought of getting a job made her want to 'throw up'

Users didn't sympathize with Quenlin because she has a large following and is known for her friendships with high-profile celebrities, like Lil Nas X and Diplo

A 21-year-old TikTok star with nearly eight million followers has been slammed online for issuing a tearful plea for donations - because she 'accidentally' bought $100,000 couch in an online auction, and says the idea of getting a job 'makes her throw up'.

Quenlin Blackwell, from Los Angeles, California, faced a furious backlash after she posted a video of herself sobbing into the camera, while claiming that she inadvertently purchased the pricey piece of furniture after entering her credit card details into an online auction site as a 'joke'.

Captioning the video, which has racked up 6.8 million views, 'I accidentally bought a $100,000 couch,' the influencer then issued an emotional plea to her 7.9 million followers to send her online donations in order to help her cover the cost of the couch - which she insists she cannot pay for.

[link to videos.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

and this

some of the VID:
I can afford an Ikea couch but i want something NICE. I DESERVE IT!!!!

im hot im cool i pretty im smart i should get what i want!!! BUT NO I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THAT

i dont want to be a job. im not passionate about working Im passionate about being comfortable and not doin SH!+......

this is a generational thing!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP