Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,193
Pageviews Today: 896,952Threads Today: 359Posts Today: 5,739
09:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject in the know ? Watch: Geraldo Rivera Bets Jesse Watters $1,000 GOP Will Not Win Both House, Senate Majorities in Midterms
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fox News co-host Geraldo Rivera took co-host Jesse Watters up on a $1,000 bet Thursday on “The Five” that Republicans will take the House and Senate in the upcoming midterm elections.

Rivera said, “I believe that this race is an absolute toss-up right now. I think the only numbers that matter are the price of gasoline and the Dow. If gas keeps going down and the Dow keeps going up, I think you’ll have at the very worst for the Democrats a divided government. Republicans favored to win the House the Democrats favored to maintain the Senate.”

Watters said, “It is going to be a wave election and you are going to lose the Senate. I’ll bet you a thousand dollars right now.”

Rivera said, “A thousand dollars?”

Watters said, “Both chambers.”

Rivera said, “Both chambers a thousand dollars you got it!”

Rivera and Watters shook hands.

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP