Users Online Now: 1,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,146
Pageviews Today: 182,386Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,316
01:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone addicted to sports betting?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't seem to get out of this hole.

It is weighing on my mentally and financially.

I'll give the betting site $1000 and place a $1000 "risk free" bet and lose. Then I tell myself I can't lose 2 bets in a row so I risk the other $1000 and lose it all.

A week will go by and I'll give them another $1000. Now I can get some action again but this time Ill be smart and only wager $100 and I win it! Well..this makes me cocky so I wager $200 on my next bet and WIN again! I'm up baby! Then I think about losing $1000 a week earlier and convince myself I need to win it back. So rather than betting safe, I bet $1000 and f*cking LOSE!

Ughghghggh! So now I have about $250 in my account cuz of the vig and say to myself, "I can't grow the $250 with small bets" so I risk is all and LOSE again! $0 balance!

I wait for my next paycheck and send another $1000 to the betting site. I miss my car payment and only give $25 towards my CC balance which is steadily increasing.

Vicious cycle and I need help!

So now I have a fresh $1000 on betting site and I just put it all on the Monday Night football game tonight. I bet the Under so I need the combined score to be under 45.

bricks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP