Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YT censors all comments regarding vaccine ingredients
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Tried posting this multiple times on the latest Paul Joseph Watson video, but my comment disappears in less than a minute, no matter what I do to eliminate banned words.

Every single time I post about SM-102 on YT, my comment disappears. I am not shadow banned because all other comments appear, just not one that mentions vaxx ingredients.

My edited, banned comment:

"They didn't just smear us, they supported mandatory vaccinations that killed and injured millions of people. They banned us when we spoke the truth about the ingredients and effects of these not-vaccines.

SM followed by 102 (full name not allowed on YT) is a proprietary lipid by Cayman followed by Chemicals. It is 10% lipid and 90% chloroform. Chloroform penetrates the cell walls to deliver the lipid. The MSDS clearly states it is not for human or animal use, yet it is the second ingredient in vaccines by the company that starts with an M.

Chloroform has a half life of 180 days. When chloroform breaks down and touches an oxygen molecule, it becomes cyanide. Both cyanide and chloroform poisoning have similar side effects as covid. This is a crime that every single US Congressperson was made aware of in May 2021, as were the NIH, CDC, and the F-ing NY Times. There is no excuse. Every lying journalist, publisher and Twtter/FB/YT censor deserves to face a military tribunal for their role in the genocide of humanity. "I"m sorry," doesn't cut it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP