Users Online Now: 1,650 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 330,329
Pageviews Today: 540,746Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,208
07:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Florence Henry: French woman invents a method to cure autism to save her own daughter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
My boyfriend has a 12 year old with autism and ADHD - he has learning difficulties but no intellectual disability. He's all there but has some issues some focus, mood, temper tantrums, communication, and bizarre hyperfixations.

So far I have suggested to my boyfriend recommendations through research of Dr Mark Hyman and sources that consider autism to be a dysfunction resulting of gut dysbiosis, general inflammation and vaccines. I am very new to this space, but open to learning as I believe I have aspergers myself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 80006985

[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

A-PI method: My way out autism (Florence Henry)

Autism, this disease that affects more and more children, is a prison from which one pretends not to be able to get out... From this period was born a first book ("L'Enfermement" published by XO Editions). Florence tells this still but intense adventure, full of Love. Stubborn like all Bretons, she has always believed that the impossible was possible if you really wanted it, if you put your heart into it... And she won...

With the same determination, she promised herself to share her method with other families... And it is this journey around letters, words, numbers that she tells in this second book entitled: "My method against autism" (available on www.amazon.com), an empirical method that she developed over time, without even realizing it, by associating "conditioning" and "kindness".
With this "method" that she has named A-pi, which she has illustrated herself, you will find keys to open the doors and fight against these confinements.

Turn on auto-translate subtitles - I couldn't find a video in English!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP