Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 495,723
Pageviews Today: 866,766Threads Today: 422Posts Today: 6,390
09:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Father Martin Malachi and the Third Secret of Fatima.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fascinating stuff. I'm sure some of you are familiar with this subject. The third secret basically spells out biblical doom.

I have seen this quote, supposedly from an interview he did with Art Bell just before his passing:

"Russia´s role in the Vision of Fatima is very important because if we´re to believe the Vision of Fatima, salvation for the world, the cure for the world ills, will start in the Ukraine and in Russia, and that was why the Virgin in the Fatima vision of 1917 was supposed to have spoken actively about Russia and that Russia first of all has to be cured of her errors and then she will help the entire world to get better and to cure itself of its sins. It´s a very bizarre message in that sense because one would have said that salvation was going to come from the West as we always think because we are Westerners, but no, according to the message of Fatima, salvation will come from the East, and particularly, from Ukraine and from the State of Russia itself, which is extraordinary."

I cannot seem to find a transcript of this interview to confirm this is what he said. It seems to jive with what Edgar Cayce said: "Out of Russia will come the hope of the world.".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP