Users Online Now: 1,973 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 700,013
Pageviews Today: 1,217,014Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 8,061
12:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking news! Doctors BAFFLED after fully vaccinated 38 year old coach dead with "blood pooling out of eyes" as they BLAME ALCOHOL!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.usatoday.com (secure)]

The NFL and its franchises have strict rules in place about support staff and administration that mandates all employees who have contact with players to be fully vaccinated, a league spokesman confirmed to USA TODAY Sports.

[link to nypost.com (secure)]

Tragic new details have emerged in the death of Cincinnati Bengals assistant coach Adam Zimmer, the son of former Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer.

A new court filing obtained by the Star Tribune revealed that Zimmer “appeared to have bruising or blood pooling around his eye” when he was found dead at his Minnesota home last week.

Per the filing, alcohol appeared to be a factor in his death. Police had been told he was drinking excessively when they went to his house for a welfare check, where they found him on his couch. There was a woman at his home when police arrived, per the report, though she was not identified.

An official cause of death has yet to be determined. Per the report, Mendota Heights, Minn. police captain Wayne Wegener said there is no suspicion of foul play.

“I can’t believe I’m writing this. I lost my big brother yesterday. The kindest, sweetest, family loving, sports obsessed soul there ever was,” she wrote. “My heart is shattered and it hurts so bad. I don’t know how to juggle being a mom to one year old twin boys and the grief of losing my brother so unexpectedly. I’m so lost, I’m so overwhelmed, I’m so heartbroken.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP