Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 943,209
Pageviews Today: 1,760,074Threads Today: 862Posts Today: 15,278
07:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How fast you can become a disturbance in a tech chat if you don't obey the flow of the echo chamber
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I only knew the one side of things I learned from a friend when I was young about technology, so laughing at people who seemed to have every problem for themselves by not simply just, choosing to do the thing they were told not to do sometimes, and that, simply the fact they can't comprehend putting together the idea of just trying to force technology to, you know, do as its told, or be what its told to be, it's a computer, right? That bothered them when I could also refer people better than their mods could to solutions to their problems, well the mods were busy like, telling everyone to try out these crappy new features and give feedback. Some people will tell you you always live in a concrete box or something, but if you can see past the illusion, the concrete becomes fragile like glass, and you can simply break through it. It all simply comes down to, will you free your hands to allow yourself to attempt doing that? Do you know how to fix it even in the most critical situations? No? Maybe go learn how to fix a corrupted bios or something first and just don't try to update any bios.

I guess some people are content playing 8fps videogames on their itrash devices and having like 8GB of internal storage, so they just accept when their condition is as they live upset with the mediocrity. I don't know why someone would want to live in the mental state of 10 hours of back room fuzz sounds with 99 ads an hour running, but it sounds horrible.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP