Users Online Now: 1,393 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,013
Pageviews Today: 271,270Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,868
02:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breaking news! Joe Biden calls Elon musk a Saudi Arabian/Chinese spy after Elon musk calls Biden sock puppet “in human form”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to fortune.com (secure)]

“I think that Elon Musk’s cooperation and or technical relationships with other countries is worthy of being looked at,” Biden said at a White House news conference Wednesday. “Whether or not he’s doing anything inappropriate — I’m not suggesting that. I’m suggesting they’re worth being looked at. But that’s all I’ll say.”

One element of the $44 billion Twitter Inc. deal was the presence of foreign investors in Musk’s consortium. The group includes Prince Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia, Binance Holdings Ltd. — a digital-asset exchange founded and run by a Chinese native — and Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund. Musk’s Tesla Inc. electric-vehicle company derives about 25% of its revenue from China.

Musk, who once called Biden a damp sock puppet “in human form” has frustrated officials in the US and Europe and drawn praise from America’s rivals for tweets to announce proposals to end Russia’s war in Ukraine.

On Monday, a day before the midterm elections, Musk urged Americans to vote for Republican.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP