Users Online Now: 1,319 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,131
Pageviews Today: 517,769Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 1,854
04:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RUMOR.../AIRBASE SARATOV+RYAZAN Hit P2 /+AIRBASE:KURSK+BELBEK+SAKI/ WAGNER HQ P14-15/KLIMOVO AIRFIELD P17/PWR STATIONS/ENGELS P18/ OMSK/KURSK P19
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i told you on 13 november that russia would do an attack 15-16 november during G20 -intel AF command IT HAPPENED.

Thread: Rumors: Russia may Launch massive missile attack 15-16 NOV AF-Command / EXPLOSIONS KYIV, 100 MISSILES LAUNCHED! P2

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEW HIGH RANKED - UNCLE RUMOR:
This time i can not say the source (to dangerous for the source)

damned

this was the message:

" Ukraine in co-ordination with many (can not tell this...) is preparing in silence and secret for weeks now a HUGE MASSIVE counter attack.

They will do this massive huge high-tech coordinated attack out of the blue
if Russia continues to do attacks on infra structure in Ukraine.

The russians think they are winning and aware of nothing (yet).

This attack will be so massive and destroying that it will make the russian army vanish or flee.

Speculations are they will do it before 20 december.

They want to do it before Christmas and New Year. Cause they know the russian's will do ugly things in that period, when the world is distracted by the festivities.

Also if they do it before, everybody can celebrate in peace after.

what i want to say by this is that this huge massive attack could be the FINAL BLOW for russia's army, but more i can't tell. "

damned

lets see if this comes true ...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP