Users Online Now: 1,593 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,171
Pageviews Today: 712,658Threads Today: 271Posts Today: 3,612
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMERICAN THINKER: COVID-Shot Echoes -- I Had A Most Odd Experience Saturday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message November 15, 2022

COVID-shot echoes: I had a most odd experience Saturday

By Selwyn Duke

In "My troubling COVID vaccine story experiences," I wrote last year about how within a short period of time I met three men at the same recreational area who announced to me they'd had heart attacks. All three had previously taken the coronavirus genetic-therapy agents (GTAs, AKA "vaccines"). Add the friend who suffered heart inflammation and the neighbor of mine who had an adverse reaction after having the shots, and it was quite a series of "anomalies." I've had another similar experience now, too.

While in a supermarket checkout line Saturday, I got to talking to the fellow behind me, who was holding a pair of floral bouquets. He'd bought them for two different funerals. One was for his brother, who'd died of a heart attack — at age 24. The other was for a friend's son who'd passed away. I asked him how old was the son was.

"He was in first grade," the man replied.

"What happened to him?" I then queried. The fellow said he didn't know, that the boy was found "dead in bed," he'd died in his sleep.

Having studied COVID since the "pandemic's" beginning and the GTAs' secondary effects since the drugs' introduction, you can probably guess what immediately occurred to me. But the man was glassy-eyed and obviously grieving, and I felt it would've been inappropriate to inquire about the departed's GTA status, so I didn't. But I wouldn't want to bet they hadn't had the shots.

Naysayers will claim I'm jumping to conclusions, but here's the point: I'm well into middle age (very well!), and I'd never before had so many odd experiences such as those outlined above. What's more, my anecdotal experiences accord with data showing there has been an enormous amount of increased mortality since the GTAs' introduction.

Flashback: Just consider the Dec. 30, 2021 testimonial of Scott Davison, CEO of insurance company OneAmerica, who spoke of a spike in mortality his industry was seeing that was worse than that associated with a one-in-200-year catastrophe. Bear in mind when reading the below that Davison wasn't making any political point when delivering his information; in fact, there's no indication that he's even an ideologue.

As The Center Square wrote January 1:

CONTINUED AT:
[link to www.americanthinker.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP