Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 139,540
Pageviews Today: 265,235Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,027
02:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why Does Graham Hancock Never Mention That the Cataclysm 12,500 Years Ago Is Part of a Cycle and Not Just a 1-time Event?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Am I wrong?

Every time I watch him, I agree with about 95% of what he is saying but he never mentions that the cataclysm that reset the planet 12,500 years ago is part of a cycle. That it happened before and is happening again now.

1. Is he deliberately trying to hide the fact that we are in that time again?

2. Is he only allowed to discuss as much as he does with the restriction that he does not mention the pole shift cycle?

3. Am I wrong, has he ever discussed it? From what I've seen from him is that he blames it on a comet impact which would be a one time event.

I'm currently watching his new Netflix series and I still haven't heard him mention the pole shift cycle once.

I find it hard to believe that someone as clued in as he is doesn't know that this is part of an Earth cycle.

Your thoughts?

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

What I have found:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP