Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Customer finds entire CHICKEN HEAD in KFC order
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message According to news reports, one KFC customer allegedly got the option nobody wants in a box of chicken wings, which happened to be a full chicken head. Yikes! Allegedly, it happened in Twickenham, England. “I found a fried chicken head in my hot wings meal. Put me off the rest of my meal, urgh,” said a woman named Gabrielle.

On the Instagram account Takeawaytrauma, which documents similar horrors, a photo evidence was posted to prove that it is not just a lie and that it really happened to someone.

But the funny thing is that the woman still gave the order a two-star review… And, not surprisingly, many people on Instagram were shocked, with some wondering how bad things would have to be to only get one star, reported the Toronto Sun.

A KFC spokesperson told England’s The Sun Online: “We were genuinely surprised by this photo. Since Gabrielle got in touch, we’ve been looking into how it happened.”

“Put simply, we serve real chicken – and we’re proud of that – but this has clearly slipped through the strict processes and checks in place with our suppliers, partners, and teams, who freshly prepare everything in our restaurants. It’s true that even the best laid plans can on rare occasions go awry. And this is an incredibly rare one,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

[link to crankers.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP