Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture^
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message thread for honest discussion on what I feel is right around the corner. I started a thread on this a while back and it was overrun by the same couple of people spamming who are completely unable to converse as adults on this site and simply insult.

We are told Biblically to Watch and encourage one another, not tear each other down with insults.

My biggest fear are for those that vehemently deny God’s promise to rescue His bride and in their obstinate denial, are left behind due to their open denial whether it be misunderstanding simple scripture and/or pride for whatever reason. What a tragedy. So please, have an open-mind and learn the truth.

With that said, the first bit of scripture below alone should go ahead and finish forever the debate of a Rapture and I’ll explain why-

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
Matthew 24:37-41

The Rapture is argued by many as the Second Coming scripturally but the above verse(s) puts this question to rest by this very simple question. What will life be like per scripture during Christ’s Second Coming in judgment? It will not be people eating and drinking, having fun, marrying and giving in marriage. No, that’s how life is today, right now at this very moment.*** I would venture close to 98% or more of the 8 billion living on this earth presently aren’t expecting or anticipating a rapture (minus the so-called “elite” who knows it’s coming) nor were they expecting a flood back then hence Jesus’ comparison.

First off, Christ’s Second coming in judgment will be after the seals are opened, vials poured out and the worst wrath of God has already been laid upon mankind and this earth which at that time will be nearly inhabitable, whatever is left. That little bit of mankind left when Christ touches down on earth in judgment will nearly all have the mark of the beast and will all be under mind-control and enlisted as a part of Satan’s armies all across the world to war with Christ.

Secondly, why would Christ follow up the mentioning of how life on earth will be (during the Rapture) with exactly what will happen during the Rapture ie one man taken, the other left and one woman taken while the other is left? Because it’s the great Harpazo that Satan doesn’t want you to know is coming.

So that scripture alone above without any other scripture proves Christ is talking about the Rapture or the rescue of His bride which is said to be “encouraging” and not Christ’s Second Coming which is going to be horrifying for those on earth at that time (His bride will be gone).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP