Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 932,383
Pageviews Today: 1,699,828Threads Today: 554Posts Today: 12,400
04:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject After Destroying Millions of Lives, DR Fauci Cries About ‘Lowlife’ Trolls Harassing His Wife and Children Over Covid Policies (VIDEO)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After destroying millions of live with Covid lockdowns Fauci is now crying about ‘lowlife’ trolls harassing his wife and children.

Fauci destroyed millions of lives with his Covid policies.

Dr. Fauci also lied to the public about his role in funding the Wuhan lab that created the Covid-19 virus.

Meanwhile he gets to retire a multi-millionaire.

Fauci told BBC that ‘lowlife’ trolls are harassing his wife and children and trying to figure out where they live.

“I have good security protection, but I really think it’s so cowardly to harass people who are completely uninvolved, including my children,” Dr. Fauci told the BBC’s Americast podcast.

“These people who troll about, they harass my wife and my children…. he said, calling it “a manifestation of the lowlife that does that.”

“I try my best not to let that distract me,” he said.

Only Fauci is allowed to destroy lives.

WATCH:

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP