Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Disney Again Says FUCK YOU To People Who Work For A Living
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So Disney has already announced they will charge even more to get into their Theme Parks in the coming year, thereby making it even more difficult for children and families to enjoy their time there.

….But the latest absurdity from Disney is hurting small and family-owned restaurants and bars.

As we all know, NFL Sundays and Mondays are important to a lot of people who want to relax and watch the games. I personally just went to two local and family-owned restaurant-bar places to watch the Cleveland-Cincinnati Game since my friend is from Ohio.

When talking to management at both places, they informed me they couldn’t afford the Disney-Controlled Sports Packages from the TV Subscription sevices.

The reason? Disney charges a flat rate of 4,000 per Sports Year for most commercial businesses. The managers I spoke with indicated they didn’t renew with Disney this year because they wanted 9,000 bucks!!!!

My theory on this is Disney is trying to make up for all the massive revenue losses they rightfully got when they sided with the Pedophiles, Queers, and other creeps against Governor DeSantis and Florida for trying to protect the children from the homosexual-pedophile agenda in the schools.

So now, small business owners and anyone else who works for a living are again punished for not supporting the Disney agenda.

This 9,000 dollar cost is too much for small businesses to account for, and will probably result in lost customer visits since they can’t broadcast the games many people want to watch.

So again, I say FUCK YOU TOO, Disney!!!

I hope Disney goes bankrupt, is forced to sell their theme park properties, and family-friendly companies buy everything up in the process.

Their monopoly over all entertainment venues really needs to be destroyed given how corrupt and malicious Disney has become.

Thanks for reading this post, as it is important for folks to see how Disney is again hurting small business owners and other people who work for a living.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP