Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject On the Eve of the Cashless Society
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BY GREG REESE December 23, 2022

Editor’s Commentary: Over the past year, I’ve been labeled a “conspiracy theorist” over my coverage of many topics. Some have been expected such as my pursuit of truth about the stolen 2020 and 2022 elections and the constant drum I beat over Covid-19 “vaccine” dangers. But the topic that has drawn the most rebuke from “normies” is one that I wouldn’t have expected. My concerns over a cashless society and the rise of Central Bank Digital Currencies are the peculiar topics on the list because there’s nothing theoretical about it. Yes, it’s a conspiracy, but it’s one that’s out in the open. Why would anyone have an issue with reports about what the powers-that-be have openly declared?

Akey component of human life is enlightenment, the awakening from the darkness of deception into the light of truth. The so-called Great Awakening has really been going on forever. And before MAGA and QAnon, the consensus was that the banks were at the top of the criminal pyramid structure. And while many of us assumed that a hidden hand was pulling their strings, as well, we realized that their main goal was a digital currency and a cashless society.

It was the subject of several documentaries. And it was also commonly discussed that they will likely use Big Pharma to get us there. But now it’s as if everyone has just accepted it and found something else to fight about, because the cashless society is being rolled-out right now and very few people seem bothered by it.

In November of 2019, right before COVID, the institute of politics at Harvard Kennedy School had a live tabletop exercise called Digital Currency Wars: A National Security Crisis Simulation, which looked at how the United States can continue to leverage economic power in a world of national digital currencies, such as the Chinese Digital Yuan, which is already heavily competing in trade against the US dollar and seems to be at the forefront of centralized digital currencies

And it has an expiry date. If you don’t spend it by then, it becomes worthless, so people can no longer save money. The Bank for International Settlements has announced that the central bank will have “absolute control” on the rules and regulations and will have technologies to enforce it

[link to americafirstreport.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP