Users Online Now: 2,431 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,727,268
Pageviews Today: 2,537,113Threads Today: 690Posts Today: 14,353
08:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Atheist goes to hell and is saved by Jesus. Becomes a Christian!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Howard Storm was an atheist who despised God and mocked his existence but all that changed one night when he experienced near death and was thrown into the dark pits of Hell. Demons mocked and tortured him until he called out to Jesus and was saved by his eternal love. From that moment on he was a Christian and became a Pastor to save others. God is calling you and I'm sad to say you don't have much time left. I can keep warning you but there is so much that I can do for you now. You have to do it for yourself. Change your hardened hearts and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior TODAY or be lost forever. The choice is yours! The dark one is rising and he will very soon come into power. The Satanic Elite of this world is setting everything for him and the 7 year tribulation will begin! It will be the most HORRIFIC years in all of human history. Accept Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach, or perish forever. God bless you all including all the scoffers that I know are about to come in here and demon rage on this post. Yes, I love you too.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP