Users Online Now: 1,724 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 725,969
Pageviews Today: 1,326,357Threads Today: 632Posts Today: 10,849
02:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want it all to burn because of GenZ, and the woke mind virus, and Boomer leaders and billionaires in their 70s and 80s
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Holy shit and I mean fuck that, fuck all this stinking shit.

Fucking Tik Tok fucks. Tik Tok is like a reference manual God uses to decide who to kill in judgment. It is worldwide.

The woke shit is unbearable and has permeated every aspect of our lives. If you aren't living angry and out of fucks to give, you're doing it wrong.

And these fucking geriatric fucks who are in control of everything. Fuck those motherfuckers. Boomers sold their soul more than any generation in history. And committed treason. I burn in hatred toward them, and I'm sick of this impotent fucking God giving them a Pass every day..while he neglects millions of people trapped in slavery and sex trafficking and organ harvesting and pedo shit. OT god YHVW about to get His Judgment card revoked. Fuck that fake archaic motherfucker. It's 2023 and you still ain't done SHIT homie.

All I want is the goddamn motherfucking Flashpoint that sets people to revolt against the whole system.

I've been coming here 15 years, and sick to fuck of waiting for the FLASHPOINT. I can't do this much longer, and burn in hatred and anger against people like Gates and Bidet and Fauci and hordes of others.

To holy fucking fuck with all this shit. I FUCKING HATE 2023. God, you dont care to have a relationship with me in prayer anymore, and you're hopelessly oblivious and indifferent to all this shit anyway. So fuck you too. I'm tired of repeating Bible verses to myself to continue this loop of insanity of you being an absent fucking fuck of a deity.

I hope I die today. Nothing in this world interests me, or is of any value.

Y2K was just wishful thinking..wishing annihilation and reset upon us, before the fucking toilet of the 2020s was unleashed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP