Users Online Now: 1,420 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 260,908
Pageviews Today: 426,124Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,444
06:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok. So apparently the goal here is now to equate real Bible believing Christians with religious nuts.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look. I get it. If you are an athiest, ok, you believe what you believe. If you are in a religion, you believe what you believe.

Here is the thing. I went through atheism....no way that reality and existence happened by chance, no matter how many billions of years you want to keep piling on. Design and functionality and language originate with intelligence. Atheism is a fairy tale.

Went through new age and studied all religions. They are provably ALL from Babylon. It is all self worship, more power, hedonistic crap. Catholicism, Christian denominations, Eastern religions, new age. All of it says the basic same thing. Self work, meditation, make yourself worthy, achieve a higher plane, etc. It is absolute and utter self absorption. And it leads to a calmer life on this planet many times....but also to despair and melancholy. It is all BS.

Then I looked past the silly tv evangelists and past religion and past myself. And it all made sense. There is nothing we can DO to save ourselves. Mankind, all of us including me....we are nasty, will do whatever to get ahead, we are vain, prideful, arrogant, self serving and disgusting. And there is no way to change it.

That is when the Holy Spirit finally made sense. Jesus Christ did it ALL. Christianity is not a religion, but a person, a very real person who died for all sins. He was fully God and fully man. In the flesh. He lived a sinless life and died, His blood paying all the debt for sin mankind owes.

All we need do is accept Him and place our faith in Him. It isn't some tv guy asking for money, or some weird church giving money, or some overly emotional thing. It is totally God's grace that saves us, nothing we do, as He says. Our work are like filthy rags.

God is real, He told us what happened in the past and He tells us how He paid the price. It is finished.

A relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer is the truth peace in life.

Come out of this world's falsehoods and be saved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP