Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,435,198
Pageviews Today: 2,395,213Threads Today: 964Posts Today: 17,087
10:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone here have a mentally ill Mom who made the whole household, including your dad & siblings a slave to her mental illness?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone herr have a mentally ill Mom who made the whole household, including your dad & siblings a slave to her mental illness?

Im getting flashbacks of my childhood and man, it wasnt fun.

Nothibg wrong with being mentally ill but a severe case always involves the mentally ill person wanting others to take part in their craziness.

My mom had extreme ocd and extreme anxiety. She thinks bad luck will happen if we didnt clean the door knob 5 times a certain way.

Its okay for her to cleab the door knob 100x, if she kept it to herself, but she didnt. She wanted the whole house to do it. Then she would make up some BS like, I love you, which is why Im doing it.

We would tell her, if you loved us, you wouldnt do these things and you would stop because its taking a toll on our life.

If we didnt become a slave to her ocd and anxiety, it was, "youre dumb! Youre stupid! You cant get anything right!"

We all heard that as kids. 4-10 yrs old.

This is no different than a man who thinks he is a woman, and wants others to treat him as a woman and have the ability to use the womens restroom.

If he wants to think hes a cat, dog, or woman, fine but they never keep it to themselves.

They are selfish and they always want others to be a slave to their feelings. When youre not, they will call you selfish and say you have 0 compassion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP