Users Online Now: 1,758 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 831,316
Pageviews Today: 1,359,260Threads Today: 532Posts Today: 8,569
02:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stop Looking Up Its Hear Its Now Its On Earth As It Is In Heaven As It Is Paradise Its Always Been That Take Yer Damn Yoke Of Our Neck Test Me Ag
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Stop Looking Up Its Hear Its Now Its On Earth As It Is In Heaven As It Is Paradise Its Always Been That Take Yer Damn Yoke Of Our Neck Test Me Again And Regret It

The Wicked Is Overthrown Through His Wrongdoing But The Righteous Has Hope And Confidence And A Refuge With God Even In Death

What Is I Am The Great I Am The Almighty Father Your Creator All Things Came Into Existence Through Me And Apart From Me Not Even One Thing Came Into Existence That Has Come Into Existence

Declares The Lord Almighty I Will Break The Yoke Off Their Necks And Will Tear Off Their Bonds No Longer Will Foreigners Enslave Them Amen Aymen Amayn Alleluia

I Pray Remove All Implanted And Impure Thoughts That Do Not Serve Your Purposes Caused Of Satanic Artificial Intelligence In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray

I Am The Alpha And The Omega The First And The Last The Beginning And The End

God Please Allow The Tidal Wave Of Truth To Burst Forward

If You Want To See Open Your Heart And Close Your Eyes

I Have Proved It Many Times Through Correlated Results

Believe In Me And You Shall Not Be Ashamed For I Am The Living Christ

The Silent Majority Is Stronger Than Ever Just W A T C H

I Think We Really Really Really Really Really Need To Be Saved

Wait Until You Find Out Who Has Been Talking To You Here

The Golden Ratio Measure Is The Fingerprint Of The Most High

And Then Everyone Stopped Fighting And Shared The World The End

And In Thee End The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make

Cannabis Prohibition The Most Calamitous Law In History