Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Important re: water engines & conversion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maybe someone here, someone has a very good and simple conversion plan..for all..I can get the people together in order to make this a reality for the people whom really need this the everyday joes. Please if someone out there has a better and simpler example - that can be bettered to be converted by all, give me a heads up, my hubby is an Japanese accountant and he has many different people he can bring to the table, I already have discussed this with him and he is going to talk to a japanese-american auto mech, who has sons and he (hubby) has connections and shit why should it be about new cars?

It should be about afordable conversion. Let this thread go if you think its stupid but I am one who feels that many together make a big difference, and shit the japanese are Very good at taking something and making it better.

Reading the paper today gave me the idea, how much this is really hurting every real joe, and I want my part in helping.

Anyway, I just don't want to bitch, I want to join a gathering, and the only reason I am saying this outloud on a forum is because I believe the more the merrier. The more minds the greater the acomplishment, the lesser the price to all.

I was checking out Tesla cars, shit 100K hello, and the Honda car, lets get real, conversion, and at a price that is affordable. Screw big oil. Screw the bullshit. Please, if anyone is in, say so and i will actually register and list my email.

I am serious, If not for me, why not for who come after? And why shouldn't it be affordable to all?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP