Users Online Now: 2,231 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 948,559
Pageviews Today: 1,581,711Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,350
03:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My take on Pfizer guy video and why I think it's fake.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Source: None

For me the pfizer video is planned. A psyop. Controlled opposition. Controlling the narrative. The guy keeps on saying that how they experiment on animals and tweak viruses. Many times he said it won't be good if any of the virus escapes.

You see what's happening here. He's predictively programming for another biohazard situation in near future. But have you noted how he has never said anything which would blame the vaccine. He's repeatedly saying that they make virus and they make vaccines in advance.

What all that means is that he's putting words in your mind that the virus is still the bad guy and vaccine is still the holy saviour. Some years later they'll say oops, a strain leaked , now you gotta take this one. Then some more years later something else will escape and you'll be asked to take it again. Some random cannon fodder will be claimed responsible for leak and thrown under the bus.

There will be no escape. No experimental viruses. There will be no lab leaks. What you'll see will be the periodic long term side effects of 2020 mass experiment. Maybe another wave of side effects is coming and they're setting up the precedent to claim it as another virus. To sell you more stuff or in worst case scenario, to accelerate their plans.

Stay strong. Prep up. Believe in God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP