Users Online Now: 1,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 361,124
Pageviews Today: 477,073Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,086
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Communism an infection from ET's creating the HIVE MIND mentality?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Someone here on GLP recommended the TV Series "Dark Skies" a few days back and I have been watching it with eyes wide open.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

The 10th Episode called, "We shall overcome" , had the parasitic race infecting a small Mississippi town and specifically the local Black Preacher, Reverend Poole. (timeline June 21, 1964)

One of the things that struck me , when asked why his race (aliens / ganglion parasites) are here and what do they want, to which he replied.. "you know why you're going to lose (the war) mister? While you fight amongst yourselves we assimilate we blend in we have no color.. We have no conflict but you deny it, we are your every solution"

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Time stamp 37:08

There it is folks, The Great Solution.

1st Communist President The New Deal was a series of programs, public work projects, financial reforms, and regulations enacted by President Franklin D. Roosevelt

2nd Communist President Lyndon B. Johnson .. The Great Society

3rd Communist President Barack Obama

anywho, gotta run, I know dump and run, it is what it is.

Read it or not, research it or not, it was an epiphany I had tonight while taking a shower.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP