Users Online Now: 1,854 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,723
Pageviews Today: 707,878Threads Today: 273Posts Today: 4,331
07:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ooooh interesting, about Tienanmen Square and the timeline "glitch" I experienced
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was watching this video, a Next Level Soul interview with David Suich, an NDE researcher, when Suich speaks this comment about 1989/1990, at 38:42. I tried five times to set the video, but nope, I'm a techno dodo. Every time I clicked on the link in preview, the time would go back even further....wtf

Maybe I have gremlins in my 'puter....damned

Please go to the 38:42 mark, although up until that point it's an interesting interview, but attention spans and all. As well, it's only less than two minutes of what he has to say, even better for the head, eh?....tounge

DieselTech set the video to the right time! Thank you, lovey!....send

I know only so many people remember the 1989 Tienanmen Square Tank Man being plowed over by the CCP tank and murdered, the global human rights uprising afterwards, and even fewer remember the nuclear war that followed - an ELE event - and the planet being destroyed....although I remember, by bits and pieces, burning and people running and screaming and being on fire, and seeing the planet destroyed while I was out of my body decades later....cricky, here in this timeline. It's a trip keeping it straight....tounge

And here Suich is saying that we made it past 1989 without destroying ourselves, something that was a potential for 1,000s of years.

But this is bizarre, my mind is as made up as it is blown....chuckle

First off, I'd never heard about 1989 being a cut off year that we had to make it through before this video. Has anyone ever heard this before?

Secondly, and the real mind blowing part for me is....well, it's just the timing. 1989 a turning point for us, good on us, we didn't destroy ourselves, and yet 1989....in this other timeline/universe (who knows) we did destroy ourselves AND the planet....seriously, I watched it blow apart....verysad

I didn't know until 2006 that history had been changed, and I found out the same time as an Aussie friend. It blew both of our minds to the point we walked around in hazy dazy states of what the ever lovin' hell is happening here for days.

At the same time, we had watched a PBS doc wherein we saw the Tank Man NOT be run over, we knew it was wrong, and nearly every time we mentioned it to someone, they thought we were nuts, or had faulty memories. It caused an argument between her and her husband, because she was that adamant about him being murdered. I was disheartened when an elder I looked up to told me it was some kind of collective hysteria kind of thing, or something like that....'screw that' I thought, my mind is clear, he was murdered in Tienanmen Square.

I mean, my Senior Thesis research paper was on the 1st Amendment, and included in my conclusion was the Tank Man's life being taken as he stood up against the CCP....you see, what an impression it made on me, eh?

There was only one red mark on my entire paper, and it was in the conclusion. He was questioning how the Tank Man story fit in with the rest of the body of my paper....NOT THAT HE HADN'T DIED!!!

That was a tenured college professor, okay? Don't you think he would've said something? That was in 2000....boom33

Yup, mind blown, but as well, I'm convinced I have memories from another timeline, or even universe, and they are shared. There are many minds I've blown since 2006, mostly around 2010/2011, pointing out that he's not dead. MANY people remembered him as being murdered back then. And everyone single one of us have been laughed at, too. I hope we've grown up a bit since, and realize that alternate timelines and universes do exist, and some are indeed capable of remembering them.

It was an incredibly huge happening for human kind, to destroy themselves and the planet. Something like that is etched on your soul, eh?

But you've got to be old enough to remember 1989 and have had seen it on TV, and you'd have to have been in that timeline/universe, in order to remember as well. And that pretty much whittles it down to only so many who may remember that timeline, and what happened there. Nuclear annihilation. Because of guess who?....charlie

Finally, I'm not putting up with trolls or people going on and on about how whack in the head I am, eh?

If you're not deep enough to take in what I'm saying here, the please move along, or I'll move you along.

Long winded as usual, I am. Thank you for making it this far....hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP