Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject what Kadyrov says about Putin and The Hague. Just google translate
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message His words: It turns out that the residents of Donbass, including children, were supposed to die under the bombs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and in no case should they leave the danger zones. This is not my statement, the International Criminal Court in The Hague thinks so. And saving the children of Donbass is classified by them as deportation. Of course, I always knew and said that in the West all tails were between their legs for fear of cowboys, but here the news is not strange, but rather ridiculously absurd: bombing children is not a crime, but saving them is deportation.

For these children, comrade Hague parasites, you should have nominated Vladimir Vladimirovich for the Nobel Peace Prize. Already in Russia, we have sheltered and fed the children of Donbass, and sent them to schools. And you could not even humanly accept Ukrainian refugees by the entire European Union.

Although what to take from you? The international judicial instance showed that it does not have an independent status, but deftly caved in under the overseas master, in a hurry carrying out his commands. Moreover, they were in such a hurry to lick his hand that they did not have time to work on the wording.

All this pompous democracy and liberalism is a lie and a circus clowning. The EU, NATO, UN and other similar organizations and associations have long demonstrated that they are not independent, impartial, uncensored. Execute orders synchronously and always unipolarly. Again and again they show their true colors. These are just different puppets, which are controlled from the inside by the same hand of the West.

I call on normal citizens of Europe (normal in every sense, mentally healthy, without fog in their heads and pants) to take the situation into their own hands and change these puppet regimes. Build new states with pure doctrines without any deviations, minorities, deflections under other people's ambitions, in which Russia is your friend, not your enemy. Then you don't have to be afraid of her.
Until then, be afraid.
Yes, I almost forgot, you can at least erase your elbows, painting your orders. The weather doesn't change us here. Putin is OUR PRESIDENT! Russia - POWER!
🇬🇧👍❤️
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP