Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Missing threads EMERGENCY READ NOW GLPers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just posted a thread about the breaking news in the Halton region about the virus in Canada. It was on CHCH news Hamilton this morning. The thread was gone int he mater on 10 minutes.

Also regarding the subject a reliable source has come forward from the Health and Disease control Canada here on GLP to say that they know about the virus and they have been ignoring it.

The thread and all verifications were deleted in mater of 10 minutes as well.

I honestly want to know what is going on here? Why are threads with facts like this missing should people not be warned? Or whats going on here on GLP?

Listen moderators please don't take it personally if you did not delete it yourself but in my hearts honest I tell you something is not right here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP