Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 750,962
Pageviews Today: 1,140,153Threads Today: 314Posts Today: 4,998
10:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nick Sortor Confronted by Crazed Leftist Stalker During Live Report from Maui on War Room
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A bizarre and scary incident took place during the broadcast of Steve Bannon’s War Room Saturday morning when independent reporter Nick Sortor was confronted live on air by a crazed leftist stalker during a remote report from Maui. (UPDATE at end:)

Sorter was standing in the parking lot of the hotel he was staying at when a man dressed in black and wearing a cap, whose eyes were bulging in anger behind wire-rimmed glasses, approached Sortor from his back and started addressing him by name. This was at 5:45 a.m. local time. The man accused Sortor of taking resources from fire relief victims just by being there to report. Sortor noted he was 45 minutes away from the fire scene at Lahaina.

Stalker, “Hey, what’s up Nick? I’ve been trying to reach you. Been reaching out to you on X (Twitter).”

Sortor, “Um…”

Stalker, “You’re supposed to be uh, meeting with people here. Who do you, what victims have you met?”

Sortor, “Uh, okay, yeah. So this is, this is, so you’re seeing this live right now. People actually tracked, they tracked me down. And…”

Stalker, “I thought you were staying in a tent. You said you were staying in a tent, Nick. You’re taking up resources.

Sortor, “I’m not taking up resources here.”

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Sortor drew the ire of leftists for partaking in a press conference with Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen at a press conference Thursday where he was confronted about the failure of the government to account for children trapped in the fire last week.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

notice the guy dosnt have a hawaiian accent.

reminiscient of the new reporters shot in va, sneaking up behind him like that
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP