Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Recession Proof GLP...theme threads
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hey all.....thanks for your membership at GLP....

I have a idea that I have been thinking about.

in the gold threads I have called a recession....I said this will change the way I do everything.

with this I have to confess in the past I did not look at the price of things...if I want it, I buy it.....I no longer can or want to do this..I have forgotten how to shop..so I need your help.

3 to 4 years ago I could pay off my credit card bill each month with $600 to $800 in charges......remember I pay for everything on this card..food..phone..cable..gas....today it cost me $1100 to $1200 a month pay off...I have not changed the way I live .....INFLATION....is the only thing this is.....the price of things have gone up....

Women in the world are the smartest people on Earth...they can feed a family for a few cents on the dollar..

so all you GLP women....single Moms...single Dads..
how do you do it..

so we all can find the threads...start the threads with Recession Proof GLP...(3 dots) you will see why as this plays out...

Recession Proof GLP theam threads as this..

Recession Proof GLP...Crock-Pot recipes
Recession Proof GLP...how to save on car gas
Recession Proof GLP...family pack & bulk buying
Recession Proof GLP...Coupon ..clipping

this can go on and on... the food stores and mail box has the weeks ads....the best buys of the week..is on Wednesday..News papper food section..
I can pin some threads on Wednesday for that weeks best buy..

everyone on GLP has something that can help.I was in the heating/air business ........so I have some thing to give there..
everyone has their own nitch to help...
I am asking for your feed back on this...paladin

Recession Proof GLP theme threads
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP