Users Online Now: 1,718 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,814
Pageviews Today: 894,086Threads Today: 281Posts Today: 5,123
10:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Were there any new starlink satellite launches today/night?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because I just got done feeding my animals and I was looking at the night sky and seen a row of lights cruising from the northwest to the southeast direction. I tried counting them all and it was about 50 of them and it took about 3 to 4 minutes for them to get from one side of the sky to the other until I couldn't see them anymore. The lights were bigger than the stars so I'm assuming they were fairly close to earth. But they were also slightly wobbling out of line as they cruised past. Which I've never seen that before.

I only ask because I checked like 8 different satellite apps and websites and none of them showed any rows of satellites cruising by or near me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP