Users Online Now: 1,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 355,254
Pageviews Today: 611,433Threads Today: 210Posts Today: 4,213
09:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Howard Stern: Lauren Boebert is a disgrace to this country. Forget politics, she’s in a titty dress. But she must be so much fun to fuck.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On the Monday edition of SiriusXM’s The Howard Stern Show, Stern was asked by a caller to share his thoughts about the incident.

“Lauren Boebert is a disgrace to this country! Forget the politics. She’s in a titty dress. She’s with some dude. Looks like she’s obviously vaping, but also looks like she might be grabbing his penis during Beetlejuice,” Stern said.

“Is Beetlejuice a sexy play?” co-host Robin Quivers asked.

“It’s a very erotic play evidently. I remember the movie, there was nothing sexy about it,” Stern joked.

Stern joked that the Congresswoman was “fun” but insisted that she’s a liar, after first denying that she was vaping during the musical.

“I don’t know what’s going on in Colorado. What are they — just got dumb people in Colorado. How do you elect someone like her?” Stern said.

“I mean, how did she win an election? How does a woman like that win an election? I mean. You know, there’s certain standards — once you get caught lying like that, goodbye!” Stern said.

“But I gotta admit, when I watched that tape I go ‘God, she must be so much fun to fuck’”.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP