Users Online Now: 1,775 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 738,945
Pageviews Today: 1,191,471Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 7,138
12:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the number 27(is there a deeper meaning behind it?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Lets talk about the number 27.I really believe it has to do with the trinity(3^3=27), the alpha and the omega, trust in God and end times as I will eventually explain. I've been seeing the number 27 frequently these past few years. Lately, I've seen it on the clock(its as if some divine magnetic force pulls my eyes towards the clock, on bumper stickers and plates of cars, in sports on athletes,page/paragraph numbers in books and so on. On top of that, my birthday is 7/27.Matthew is my first name, which is also known as the gift of God, and when all the letters are added together, it comes out to you guessed it, 27.A few days ago I got my birth certificate in the mail. I was born at 7:29 a.m. so close to 7/27, but wait, 27*27=729, or the square root of 729 is 27.(just found this out last night)

I believe God is subtly pointing something out to me(and others I have found recently), and not until recently, have I began to understand what he is trying to point out.

some math:
[link to www.chrismore.com]
# Mayan calendar:
60 X 60 X 24 X 364 = 31449600 = add em up = 27. From, Scott
# present day calendar:
60 seconds/min X 60 minutes/hour X 24 hours/day X 365.25 days/year =

31557600 = add em up = 27

Pi = 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 8(3279)

# In the article on PI you notice 4 digits that are significant:
3279. the 27 is in the middle of these 4 digits. And 3 x 9 = 27.
It is God's divine fingerprint to prove the Bible is the true and living Word of God. They appear after counting 27 places after the decimal, which is God's way of pointing us to the Trinity.

3 x 3 x 3 = 27.

from the 3 27 9 you can see:
Old Testament = 39 books
New Testament = 27 books

There are 27 generations from David to the Christ according to the Gospel of Matthew.

[link to www.chrismore.com]

3 / 11 = .27 with 27 repeating
6 / 11 = .54 with 54 repeating
9 / 11 = .81 with 81 repeating
12 / 11 = 1.09 with 09 repeating
15 / 11 = 1.36 with 36 repeating
18 / 11 = 1.63 with 63 repeating
21 / 11 = 1.90 with 90 repeating
24 / 11 = 2.18 with 18 repeating
27 / 11 = 2.45 with 45 repeating
30 / 11 = 2.72 with 72 repeating

The repeating digits are below:

27 54 81 09 36 | 63 90 18 45 72

Notice that the pattern starts at 27 and once it reaches 36 the numbers reverse and end at 72. This pattern continues every 10 digits using multiples of 3 divided by 11.

Another interesting thing is that I've heard that some have found interesting correlations between 27 and 11. I've had people tell me "No, I don't see 27s often, but I do see 11s."(maybe this related to alpha and omega)

Take the super bowl for example. On the day of this past super bowl, I saw 27 frequently. I began to have the feeling(no doubt what-so-ever) that The Giants were going to win. Well.. later on in the day I had the thought that it was going to be a close game, and the Giants were going to be down, and just when you thought they were out of it, they would drive down the field at the end of the game and win it. Starting off the game, I had felt that 27 was going to be a factor in the game.. sure enough, the patriots corner back "number 27" intercepted the ball at the beginning of the game. After the end of the game I felt like God was using this as foreshadowing on the World stage. The perfect and prideful Patriots were defeated on world stage.. and the demise of the evil powers of the world -- including America -- is soon to follow. Just when things will be their worst and little hope will remain, God will come through(like the Giants did with under 2 minutes remaining) and defeat the evil of this world.

A few days ago I was reading about the new testament on the internet and found out there are 27 books in the new testament, and the 27th book is the book of revelation.Well, a few days later, a guy I just met the other day brought in the new testament(without the old one) and gave it to me(he saw that I was reading the bible the day before, but I didn't tell him anything about the number 27).Right in the middle of the Title "The new testament" was a scribbled in 27 very small in pencil.Needless to say, I gave the guy a weird look and was kind of Freaked out.

I also looked into Genesis 1:27 "So God created human beings in His image. In the image of God he created them. He created them male and female".(see 127 often as well, second only to 27).

I also checked out psalm 27 which deals with trust in God who is our light and salvation and says:

THE BOOK OF
PSALMS
PSALM 27
David says: The Lord is my light and my salvation—He desires to dwell in the house of the Lord forever—He counsels: Wait on the Lord and be of good courage.
A PSALM OF DAVID.
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When thou said, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

After researching deeper into the number 27, I became curious if others were sharing this experience.

I ran into this post:

The fact that there are:
72 names of God
72 Angels of God and 7 Archangels
27 books in the New Testament
7 Churches in the Book of Revelation
7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."
7th Day, Sabbath Day

...enough reasons for me to believe that there is a divine meaning to the manifestations.

Posted by: Aileen - Jul 27, 2007 5:06 AM

My birthday is July 27,1983; this was posted 2007=27

Jesus was baptized in 27 AD By John the baptist who was 30 at the time(I have seen varied reports of John being born on March 25, or March 27).

Matthew 27: Jesus' Crucifixion

9=3x3 symbol of Holy Trinity. We live in a 3 dimensional world..... So if the Holy Trinity is everywhere...it would exist in all dimensions... 3x3x3 = 27.

It is at the age of 27 years old that Jesus precluded to his evangelization, according to visions of Mary Agreda.

The last book of the New Testament, the 27th, is the Revelation John and his feast is celebrated on December 27.

Among the 365 different numbers found in the Bible, 27 of them are prime numbers, counting the number one.

Others who have experienced 27:
[link to www.chrismore.com] catID=38
[link to theharmless27.blogspot.com]

a few sites on 27:
[link to wisdomportal.com]
www.27.com(weird site)
www.why27.com(another weird site)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge