Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Social Consciousness Experiment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have had some rather interesting experiences that lead to increased cognition and manged to put it all to equation and practices that I fully expect to accelerate the Great Work of others, if they choose to tune in.

I would love to create a public place where we can test the hypothesis that the equation and accompanying practices will get you noticed whether initiating, continuing or completing your Great Work. I have already begun this process on another forum but this place has always been home for me for my online searching for understanding for the last fourteen years until I was recently banned and moved to the other place.

Is this something that might interest anyone here? I feel like I have something to offer and all I am interested in is the data you might be able to provide in return.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP