Users Online Now: 1,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 271,832
Pageviews Today: 433,639Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,948
05:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SO I GOT SHOT AT IN AMHERST MASSACHUSETTS AFTER 4 YEARS OF REPORTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING TERROR (WHY CHILDREN DIE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message RELEASING ALL INFORMATION SINCE SOMEONE ACTUALLY SHOT AT MY CAMPSITE

STILL HAVE RECEIVEED ZERO HELP AND ZERO RESPONSE AT ALL TO PURE HELL TERROR

INTERSTATE STALKING STARTED 4 YEARS AGO AT PRIDE TRUCK STOP CHICOPEE MASS

PURPOSEFUL STALKING VIOLENCE ESCLATION ATTEMPTS BY PIMPS AT MOTEL 6 CHICOPEE MASSACHUSETTS

CAR VANDALISED AND DISABLED BY STALKERS WHILE DELIVERING FOOD IN NORTHAMTPON MASS

CO WORKERS THREATEN TO SHOOT ME AND BRAG ABOUT BUYING HEROIN AT CAR REPAIR SHOP AT 8 RIVER ROAD HADLEY MASSACHUSETTS

AFIYA HOUSE IN NORTHAMPTON MASS HELPS CAR THIEVES

CRAIGS DOORS IN HADLEY AND AMHERST HELPS HEROIN CARTELS HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND THEFT

HAMPSHIRE COUNTY JAIL IN NORTHAMPTON MASSACHUSETTS, CORRECTIONS OFFICERS ILLEGALLY USE CELL PHONES, ARRANGE RACIAL AND GENDER VIOLENCE

WHILE PICKING UP WALMART ORDERS IN NORTHAMPTON MA DURING COVID, PEOPLE WENT TO THE BATHROOM IN MY CAR

WHILE I WAS IN JAIL @ HAMPSHIRE COUNTY, OFFICERS FILLED MY CELL WITH FECES WHILE I MET WITH MY ATTORYNEY TO FALSELY ACCUSE ME

NOW I AM BEING LITERALLY SHOT AT. I HEARD BULLETS WHIZ BY. I WITNESSED A BOMB GO OFF IN NORTHAMPTON MA.

ALL BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ORGANIZATION WORKS FOR MAJOR DRUG SYNDICATES

ALL HUMAN AND MEDICAL RIGHTS GONE.

KKK OFFICERS FILL JAIL CELLS WITH FECES TO ATTEMPT TO ILLEGALLY DETAIN INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR RAPES

STILL LITERALLY SEEKING THE FIRST ORGANIZATION ON THE GLOBE THAT DOESN'T VIOLATE ALL OF HUMANITY WITH STAGED JAIL CELLS FULL OF FECES
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP