Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,504
Pageviews Today: 1,288,885Threads Today: 513Posts Today: 8,884
01:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Proof Beyond Any Doubt That Todd Bentley Is A False Prophet & A Deceiver, He is An Anti-Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have posted much against the false prophecy of Todd Bentley on the other thread regarding the Lake land revival, many posters on that particular thread who have been given the gift of discernment tried to warn our brothers and sisters about the demonic happenings that are going on there but many ignored us and were unable to see past the deception.

There is no doubt in my mind that what is happening there is part of the end times delusion and the great falling away by those who do not know the true word of God but have itching ears, the reason i say this is that if you know your Bible inside out and are guided by the holy spirit while you read then you will most definitely see the holes in Bentley's ministry and would not be falling into this end times trap of the Devil.

I am going to prove beyond reasonable doubt who and what Bentley is and as you will see he is NOT a prophet of the living God of Israel.

Brothers and sisters you need to watch and listen very carefully to the videos and audio that i am presenting you with because if you don't you are doing yourself serious harm.

If after you watch and listen to what i am posting here and you still believe that Bentley is a true disciple of the Lord God Almighty, then let it be known that you are responsible for your own downfall and the blame shall not rest upon the prophets who have tried to warn you and save you from this destruction!!!

This first video exposes Bentleys demonic doctrines and his encounters with demonic entities, it is 11 mins long.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Second video is regarding Bentley telling a story about him laying on an operating table in HEAVEN with 4 so called angels in white coats who rip him open, what he is describing is an Alien abduction and if you do the research you will find that Aliens are in fact demonic entities which are also part of the end times trap, i have researched this subject thoroughly with the discernment of the holy spirit and i can assure you 100% that the coming UFO/Alien agenda is part of the end times deception!!!
[link to livingjourney.wordpress.com]

Audio, Todd Friel Listens to Todd Bentley Kick People In The Face and listen to him saying that the Lord told him to SMASH a crippled women’s legs with a BASEBALL BAT AND KICK HER IN THE FACE!!!!

Todd Bentley "we must believe in THE ANGEL"!

Todd and Sid's Excellent Adventure

Todd Bently Slains Pastors while speaking in false tongues!!!

And now for the finale the icing on the cake so to speak, at
5 mins onwards listen to Bentley tell that he was involved in SATANIC WORSHIP AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF and had 25 demons in him EVEN after converting to Christianity and being born again!!!

Well brothers and sisters this is all i can give you and as i've already said if you still believe in this demon then so be it you have full responsibilty for your fate but remember

YOU WERE WARNED!!!

Marana-tha
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP