Users Online Now: 1,626 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,594
Pageviews Today: 1,301,132Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 11,996
05:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I believe there was a Home Network Compromise and some group is hacking my devices
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wonder if its my Fritzbox because my iphone and my game pc seem compromised , i need some help

People with ties to the advertisements on my iphone keep showing up at places I go , and they do weird stuff

My gps location is off but somehow they still figure out where i am all the time, and i am being tracked

The things i do in life, they seem to know and they let me know through advertising they are tracking my every move. its not normal advertising, its advertising meant to annoy me

The Philips Hue lights go on in the middle of the night but when i wake up to reset the hub , they go off by itself

I dont know the purpose of this , why I am being singled out and what they are trying to achieve by annoying me , i mean, its not making me do anything , but i want to improve my home network security but i am unskilled at tech and so i am an easy target whose full life will be shared with the group of hacker perpetrators

Maybe they mess with my devices hoping i will think i am seeing things but i know its real because last week i saw 2 strange mac addresses connected to my home router

I guess i can do nothing because i am unskilled and have no connections , the only thing i can do is try to see who they are and what they want from me
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP