Users Online Now: 1,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,782
Pageviews Today: 389,179Threads Today: 148Posts Today: 2,086
04:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Need your help GLP!!!....i need to pull a prank on my 15 year old daughter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My 15 year old daughter just pulled a prank on me. She pulled a drink out of the fridge and brought it to me telling me it was a "raspberry" shake she got the day before. Little did I know it was an awful pink drink that she concocted out of everything from soy-sauce too salt and coffee for texture. I must admit that it LOOKED delicious but tasted like hammered dog-poo.

...so now I ask my GLP brotheren for a collective prank that I can SAFELY pull on her.

She is going to her mothers tomorrow for two weeks on vacation so I have a day before her mother picks her up.

This needs to be a safe trick and nothing to drastic and permanent, of course. I have considered the baby powder in the hair-dryer and water over the door trick, however, we have been at this since she was younger and expects the norm.

Ironicly I thought we were under a truce but since her patients isn't a virtue she couldn't wait for her uncle (visiting) to drink her drink....she offered it to me....so...

...NOW IT IS WAR!!

whatcha got?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP