Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject History of Sun in wrong place
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE YEAR OF 2005 - 4 total posts concerning the sun out of place

Thread: Did anyone else notice how far North the Sun rose today? 3 degrees farther North than last week.
Did anyone else notice how far North the Sun rose today? 3 degrees farther North than last week.
12/8/2005
I must respond... only because I thought it a little odd when I opend the store where I work and had to put up a piece of paper on the window to keep the sun from shining in my eyes. I haven´t had to do that there before. it was like mind blowing.. even the day before it didnt bother me at all or I didn´t notice. but yeah ... I swear in the three years Ive been in the same damn place this is the first time I had to put up a blind in that spot.. any way I´ll keep track of it now.. to see if im just not paying attention and it is all normal..

Thread: Sun rose in the north east.
Sun rose in the north east.
12/08/2005
I don´t remember it rising this far north in my lifetime.but I´m not an astronomer so I can´t tell you why.I don´t get near as much sunlight in the house this year as I did last year.weather has changed alot over the last 20 yrs.doesn´t seem like we have seasons any more.

Something is different. I live in a northern Atlanta suburb and I have to go west to hit the expressway. Up until last year, the sun set pretty much due west. Now it sets more to the northwest.

Been doing that since last summer here in KY. Totally messing with my flowers! Also sets NW instead of west

I´m with you, White Cake. Have lived in the same house 5 years now. Each year in the evening we tilted our umbrella towards the neighbors (west) to shade the evening sun. Since last summer (in every season) we have to tilt it toward the pool (NW) to get shade.

Thread: For all of you smart people.:-) how far North of east is the sun supposed to rise in Dallas today?
4/26/2005
Before I yell" the sun is falling" or something like that I would like to have some facts.. Having said that, today the Sun rose further North on my drive in than I have ever seen it rise.. including the month of June when it is supposed to be its farthest North!

Thanks... if it is 5 degrees then we have a slight problem as it rose 14 degrees north of East today

You might not be blind, maybe us webbles have wobbled. I don´t know the the degrees, but I´ve heard other people comment that they don´t remember the sun being in their eyes this time of year on the drive home from work and things like that.

Ok using this site.. [link to www.srrb.noaa.gov]
I found a 6 degree variance on where the sun should have risen.. could be operator error in my observation.. I will try to get more presice some day when I have time in the morning and am not driving in.. it loks out of place to me..

THE YEAR OF 2006 - 5 total posts

Thread: Why does the SUN set in the NORTH these days?
Why does the SUN set in the NORTH these days?
5/29/2006
I believe the OP is saying that the sun is setting farther north than expected for this time of year. I've noticed this myself... as have many others.
Of course the denialists here will try to dismiss this as a lack in our understanding of the geophysical tilt of the earth's axis. But let me assure you that those who are observing this anomaly are fully aware that the sun sets farther north as we approach the summer solstice. Just not this far north.

i have seen many summers in my town, i know where the sun should rise, but, it is to the north this year. There is no doubt.

We "Indians" understand more about it than you might think.
Please don't make me drag out what the elders are observing and saying.
I really don't want to have to listen to the debunkers bad mouth them as well.

I was driving west tonight and I noticed in my directional compas thingy on the rear view mirror it said north west and the sun was wayyy to the north.

I noticed this too; my rear window has a NW view from which I have witnessed many picturesque settings of the Sun over the past 5 years, but this year the setting Sun has been NW. This is noticeably further North than I've ever seen it. FYI I'm in Scotland.

Thread: Did anyone else notive how far North the Sun rose today? Driving to work it was more North than on June 21..
Did anyone else notive how far North the Sun rose today? Driving to work it was more North than on June 21..
5/23/2006
There is a building that the sun always rises to the right of in Winter: or over it during the summer.. today while driving in the sun was rising a little to the left of it(North).. never seen that before in many years on this road coming to work?????? Weird...

Nothing to worry about....been seeing the same displacement here in AUS!!
Noticed it this morning actually.
Dont be alarmed...
Its only a sign of...
IMPENDING DOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

I don't buy into the Zeta crap, but something definitely is going on ...
I live on the 18th floor of the only high-rise in my city. My apartment faces due West. I also lived here in the same apartment (weird, huh?) 15 years ago. At that time, during the summer months, the sun set about Northwest. I remember the spectacular sunsets I used to witness.
These days, the sun sets so far North that I can't even see it from my apartment. In fact, last night I noticed that the reflection of the sunset in the Northeast-facing windows of the next building over.
That just ain't normal, folks.
I can't speak to the sunrise. I just don't get up that early.

Last year, we moved to the woods in mid-Northern Quebec. That first summer I noticed that the sun set closer to the North then to the West. My front balcony faces due North. The sun rises on the right end of the balcony and sets on the left tip. When I mention it to anybody visiting, all I have is blank stares. Except when a Cree Indian spent a few days here, he told me I was right.

same here in czech rep., its going to north

I know the Sun is moving toward the North. I see it rise at the same place I turn to go to work everyday.I too thought it took a pretty quick move to the North since yesterday.Funny! That is exactly what I was thinking when I looked at it this morning.With 4 weeks left, It looked possibly maxed out in it's Northern boudary. I will observe as should we all. Thanks!

I have a window also that the sun usually sets directly in front of (facing west) & now the sun more north of it.

Yes - I just posted a thread that I checked my Meade software, which came with my telescope, and according to it the sun should have been due East at 7:30 this morning at my longitude and latitude. It was actually between East and Northeast. Instead of 12 o'clock position, it was at the 10 o'clock position.
Anybody else out there have software like this? I'd like some confirmation.

I noticed it set farther north than normal. Cause it was blaring through my window here in a direct shot, whereas normally its behind the hill, further south.

THE YEAR OF 2007 - 4 total posts

Thread: okay... who else saw the Sun rising way too far North this morning? More North even than in June.. WTF?
okay... who else saw the Sun rising way too far North this morning? More North even than in June.. WTF?
4/12/2007
The Sun came up to the left of my neighbor's roof.. never seen that in 14 years, not even in June.. what in the world is going on?

WOW !!! Just walked outside, the sun is just now rising.

I just opened up Stellarium and walked outside with a compass. On the program, the sun is sitting right over the EAST mark. According to my compass, the sun is to the LEFT of EAST... a little towards the NORTH........ it is noticeable!

Yup...I noticed on my drive in...and if its what I think then the drive home should be equally as interesting..

Supposed to rise right through the middle of Cetus (according to Stellarium). To me, it seems like it went right through the middle of Aries and Cetus. Just my estimate, all I have is a compass and a program :)

on 04-11 the sun rose in the east and set in the northwest
very odd happenings with the sun.
it is larger,brighter,and white hot looking.
remember when it was a soft yellow!!!!!!!!!!!
people aware of thier surroundings have taken notice.

i may be wrong-but the house i designed,and hand built
26 years ago depends on passive solar gain. i layed it out
with true south for max sun exposure. the sun is coming
in at new angles. these facts are hard to debunk!

... in germany the same, wrong places of sun and moon, or the moon is not to see anyway... it is like another heaven at night and day, and more and more helicopters I have seen never before at night and day.... atmosphere is full of bear brumming all the time near to Cologne.... WTF!!!!!!!!!
And chemtrails not to forget !!!

In the UK this morning the Sun DID rise in the wrong place.
To all those who say it is not possible, sorry you are wrong

I am an educated person. I gratuated Summa Cum Laude from a top university in the US. As CRAZY as it sounds, I do think the sun has been rising in the wrong place since spring began. Maybe not far enough from normal to alarm the masses, but some have noticed.
I've noticed because I'm up every single day at dawn to feed my horses. For years, season after season, they wait in the first rays of sunlight to warm their backs. These early am rays move predictably across the pasture as the seasons progress so I always know where the herd will be standing. Not lately. What the hell is up?

OK...I just got done taking a lunch break. I read this thread and decided to take a ride out to a house I have empty and for sale. I lived there for 22 years. I wanted to get there because I could get a familiar bearing to see for myself what this entire hullabaloo is about. Well I stood out on my front porch and glance up and you know what? The Sun is further north than I recall for mid April. My take is that it is where it should be at the end of May or beginning of June. This is very odd and really makes me wonder what the hell is going on because all the scientific debunking of this assertion has its merits.

Here is an interesting fact about GPS systems. Why did they change the governing body in 2004 from interagency board to the Department of Defense?

yes I went to look. it is far north to much for this time of year, by somewhat a noticable amount to me

The ground control network tracks and maintains the satellite constellation by monitoring satellite health and signal integrity and maintaining the satellite orbital configuration. Furthermore, the ground control network also updates the satellite clock corrections and ephemerides as well as numerous other parameters essential to determining user position, velocity and time (PVT).
So this means if the Earths axis was 'off' they can correct the GPS system for this. Interesting!

Interesting.
A majority of people taking notice and even measuring the Sun's placement have noticed something wrong.
Yet, the same debunkers come here and tell them that they are idiots and that they are wrong. One debunker comes here at about 12 noon and said that he saw the sun coming up where it should have. And we're supposed to believe that he went out in the morning to take this measurement and he waited until noon to tell us all was normal ... and he waited until someone else posted a thread stating the opposite. Who's the idiot????

For giggles and laughs I actually measured the altitude angle and compare it to the navy's data for location and time of day. The angle at the time I measures should have been 68.3 degrees but was at 75 degrees. The Sun is aproximately 3 weeks ahead of where it should be. May 2nd is when the angle should be at 75 degrees where I am at. This is realy weird because we started daylight savings time three weeks earlier this year. The fabric of time has sped up.

PHEW!!!!
And to think that I was going bonkers about this fact. hiding
I am located in the southern part of India (meaning closer to the equator) and noting this abnormal difference in angle of the rising as well as setting sun.
Heads up for the pole shift everyone.

I awoke at 545am this morning and was lying in bed watching the morn news and they mentioned the nice sunrise , i got up off my ass to look and wow, The sun was indeed rising from the northeast. and, the fricking moon was right there off in the south east, a pretty cressant moon. damn . i should have thought to take some pics . :( . It did appear as if the sun was rising at a diagonal from the NE towards the E. odd indeed !

I am one of those sail boat navigators who uses the sextant to plot my position. Then I use GPS to check my calculations.
Just for kicks after reading this thread, I checked on the position of the Sun at this time.
Per the reference texts---
GUESS WHAT
THE SUN IS OUT OF POSITION BY A LARGE AMOUNT. THE SUN IS NOT IN IT'S PROPER PLACE.

i am a total laymen on this subject but i too noticed that the sun's appearance was totally north this morning leaving for work.

I posted yesterday morning about using a compass and stellarium.... there's something I missed. Every morning, either summer or winter, the sun shines on the front of my house. I notice this because I face the house when I'm backing out of the driveway. The sun isn't shining on the front of the house in the morning.... just a shadow cast on it now!

yep...its confirmed... I watched sunrise this am and its definitely rising out of northeast. I thought something was wrong

Well, this morning (southern hemisphere) the Sun seemed to be rising about 10 degrees to the right (east) of where it has been recently. To be sure I will check next morning to see if there is indeed any difference.

So glad to have found this thread on the sun. For the past week I have noticed that it is farther North upon rising.

THIS IS INTERESTING MUST READ
[link to www.cbc.ca]

Why do most people think daylight savings time bumped up to March 11th this year..
Maybe to get us off track and stop asking questions about the obvious changes..

The amount of confirmations in 2007 are too many too post

Thread: THE SUN IS RISING IN THE NORTH
THE SUN IS RISING IN THE NORTH
Today at May 08 2007, 4.15 AM here at 51N 00E I noticed noctilucent clouds lighting up the sky in the extreme NE.
By 4.45 the whole sky was blue.
There are red highlights on clouds that are NNE in the sky. The sun is coming up WAY NORTH.

You're in good company. The Inuit in the Canadian North are also observing that the sun is not behaving normally. These are people who are EXTREMELY in tune with their environment. They've been pressing the scientific community for answers... but I'm certain they haven't received any as of yet.

I concur. The sun is rising too far to the north, getting brighter way too early. (white sun, by the way). Eastern Canada here. BS flag invalid.

something is pulling the Earth down out
of it's normal ecliptic plane.
It explains what the eskimos are seeing,
it explains the sunrise/sunsets people
are recording.
it explains the new daylight savings time
and what about the moon and planets ?
Anyone notice how high in the sky venus is
and how far north?
something is pulling us from below
but what?

yep it is in fact 10- 15 degrees too far North for the first week of may.. debunkers go ape shit because it scares their masters if more people realize what is happeneing..

hey I am reporting what I see from living in the same house for 22 years, the sun is too far north for early may.. if you don't believe this thread, don't click on it, simple as that..

Talk is spreading where I live in Louisiana about the sun setting too far to the north for this time of year by the old timers who sit on their porches and notices these things. I have also heard this from people in Mississippi. Farmers who work outside have also notice this strange occurrence. There is other strange things as well. First time I have ever notice very few stinging caterpillars, usually hundreds are crawling around in April, I saw maybe ten. We only saw one grow to maturity. The love bugs were very few this year and didn't last long. Strongest tornado ever recorded in Kansas. Whatever has happened has effected the weather.

The Sun came up very much north - north east today. I know it moves towards the north this time of year, but it seems to be at its June 21st position now. Very odd indeed.

Well I was driving to the store last night and I thought that the sun seemed a bit too far to the north as it was setting. I thought maybe I was just seeing things so this morning I noticed that where the sun rises down my street it was significantly north of where it should be.
I wasn't looking for anything out of the ordinary but the sun being in the wrong spot made me get on google and search for this problem ust to se if I was crazy and sure enough here are a bunch of people talking about it.
Just me 2 cents.

AND 2008 HAS SEEN THE LARGEST INCREASE IN SUN NORTH THREADS YET AND THE YEAR IS NOT OVER YET.....PROOF IS IN THE MASSES.

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE SAY THE SAME THING. THE SUN IS RISING TOO FAR NORTH. YET, IT IS THE SAME FEW PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHO DENY IT WITH SUCH INTENSITY.

2008 THREADS...

Thread: Sun Setting In The NORTH

Thread: Is it just me, or is the sun too far North!?!?! WTF!?!?!

Thread: SUN setting in the NORTH?

Thread: The Sun is :1) too North, 2) too hot 3) too white the weather is too wild - Meaning?

Thread: IS IT JUST ME OR IS THE SUN SETTING TOO FAR TO THE NORTH?

Thread: The Sun Is Too Far North!

Proof is in the masses, you just got to look.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP