Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject alka seltzer+water+zero gravity=
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK so this my first thread after over a year of head expansion from this site.there is no other.there is no other.say it with me like a monotone zombie.have been a lookie loo for far too long.figured if i'm on a list just for visiting,might as well get to join the party right?

so i used the search function and couldn't find this posted.

**so what happens when you mix alka seltzer,water,and zero gravity?**
(March 22, 2003) --- Expedition Six NASA ISS Science Officer Don Pettit performs a series of microgravity experiments with water spheres and effervescent antacid tablets. In the second of four videos, Pettit inserts a tablet into a 50-millimeter sphere and observes the fizzy results.

I couldn't find the other vids-but i really didn't look that hard.it makes me wonder if thats what the earth looked like in the beginning stages of creavolution.

Since it is my first thread,feel free to rip me a new one,raise the bs flag,and caull the sppeling natzi.friggin trifecta on a first thread would make me teary eyed and feel welcome to this site i hold close to my suspicious heart.

p.s-what about a gravity bong in zero gravity?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP