Thread Locked 
not yo daddys doom
User ID: 492454
United States
08/28/2008 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
RAPTURE SEPTMEMBER 2008 ***PROOF***
And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,"

In Hebrew season refers to prophetic time periods. The signs are clear! Time is short.

[link to thealien01.proboards84.com]

IS THIS REALLY IT!?!?
rota
User ID: 490481
United States
08/28/2008 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RAPTURE SEPTMEMBER 2008 ***PROOF***
What the hell are you talking about? Proof? I don't see any proof.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 491854
United States
08/28/2008 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Enough "rapture" threads. No one here thus far has produced an intellectual solid exgeiss using strongs concordance.

This is yet another ploy to dupe mankind AGAIN for the final battle that awaits Creator God and Lucifer.

[link to www.cuttingedge.org]
Perhaps a "fake rapture will take place."

ARE YOU PREPARED TO SPIRITUALLY WITHSTAND A FAKE RAPTURE?

Subtitle: The Illuminati now claims to have the technical capability to stage the Rapture. They might just carry it out in order to throw extreme panic, confusion, and despair into the hearts of genuine Christians just before their beloved Masonic Christ arises. God just may allow it as a final test of His saints. Would you be Biblically knowledgeable enough to spot the deception and stand firmly in your faith?
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!

Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.

YOU ARE NOW ON

THE CUTTING EDGE

Copyright © 2006 Cutting Edge Ministries. All rights reserved. See full copyright notice below.

HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGES FROM THE SKY

New World Order planners can possibly "take over the world by projecting holographic images into the sky while beaming thoughts directly into our heads, telling us to accept the new 'god' of their design." ["HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon Of The Conspiracy", by Jerry E. Smith, p. 15; New Age adherent]

"I have learned that the [New Age] Movement has devoted a great deal of research and attention to the use of holographic images. These are three-dimensional images created in space by use of laser beams. David Spangler said in a meeting in Southfield, Michigan, February 1, 1982, that laser beam projectors had been installed for use on top of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Episcopal, in New York City.

"I talked to lighting experts to see what laser beam projectors are capable of and I was told they can be beamed onto telecommunications satellites. The New Agers have several of these at their disposal. When the lasers bounce from the satellite back to earth, the light rays can be bent in such a manner as to appear that flames are coming from the sky. These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed." ["Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow", pg. 24, published in 1983]

Scriptural Prophecy: "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world..." (Rev 12:9)

We believe the Illuminati may be planning history's greatest hoax: a fake Christian Rapture.

Elite world leaders know that the desire for a Rapture out of this sin-cursed world is the most important desire in many Christian hearts. Therefore, knowing this, and possessing the technological ability to simulate such the rapture, the Illuminati just may pull it off -- just to try to deceive and destroy the faith of limitless numbers of Christians. As these two Illuminati Card Game cards -- shown above -- indicate, the Illuminati fully understands the Christian doctrine of the Rapture and they intend to stage their own Messiah.

The question of this late hour is simple: do these two cards also indicate that the Illuminati intends to fake a Rapture prior to their appearance of their Masonic Christ (Antichrist).

Let us now examine that possibility.

When I read these two quotes from Jerry Smith and Constance Cumbey, above, my blood ran cold; I was immediately reminded of Jesus' prophetic words in Matthew 24:24, that the deception at the End of the Age would be so very, very good that it would involve "... great signs and wonders ; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

When most people read this passage, their focus is on the extreme deception foretold, not on the fact that our Lord is warning us that this deception will take the form of "great signs and wonders ". Not only has New Age author, Jerry Smith, warned us in the quote, above, that HAARP technology has given New World Order planners the technological capability to carry out such a global grand scheme, but another New Age leader, Peter Lemesurier, has similarly warned us.

"Belief sometimes needs a physical crutch. Various commentators have suggested that, even during the Exodus itself, the semi-legendary Cloud of the Presence may, like the equally-legendary pillar of fire and smoke which accompanied the long march, have been some kind of technological phenomenon. Certainly, therefore, the use of such special effects should not be ruled out on this occasion [appearance of Antichrist]." [Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script" , p. 236]

Note the use of the words, "special effects" in the quote above; you can read "great [lying] signs and wonders". The Illuminati are putting us on notice that they are going to target the entire world with their "special effects". Christians should understand that we are the ones with the largest bulls eye painted on our backs. We are the #1 enemy of the Illuminati and are targeted for special destruction, and elimination.

I find it highly significant that, as political, religious, and economic signs increasingly point toward the End of the Age prophecies of the globalist Kingdom of Antichrist, Hollywood has gained ever increasing capabilities to produce movies that are so very, very realistic. New Age writings are plain in their belief that the "signs and wonders" attending the appearance of their Christ will be very technological in nature, much like a huge Hollywood script . Speaking of scripts, listen to the last words of Peter Lemesurier, as he finishes his concluding section as to how the Christ [Antichrist] will be able to deceive the peoples of the world into worshipping him as God:

"Their script is now written, subject only to last-minute editing and stage-directions. The stage itself, albeit as yet in darkness, is almost ready. Down in the pit, the subterranean orchestra is already tuning up. The last-minute, walk-on parts are even now being filled. Most of the main actors ... have already taken up their roles. Soon it will be time for them to come on stage, ready for the curtain to rise. The time for action will have come." [Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script" , p. 252]

New Age writings have always claimed that their Christ will be acting on a world-wide stage, according to a prewritten script, just as Lemesurier writes, above. This deliberate and careful scripting has been carried out by the most brilliant men imaginable, writing with demonic supernatural assistance. No major event by a major actor or actress [Political and Key Business Leader] is spontaneous; all such major events are carefully scripted. For example, when President Bush speaks, he is simply following a carefully planned script.

Some New age authors have even been so explicit as to make their plans public. Christian author, Constance Cumbey quotes New Age author, David Spangler as he made it quite clear how these "lying signs and wonders" accompanying the appearance of the New Age Christ are technologically feasible. Even though we have already revealed this quote, at the top of this article, let us quote it again, because it is so revealing and so critically important.

much more at above link

Last Edited by SPUD on 05/03/2012 05:24 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/28/2008 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: rota 490481

typical disinformation attempt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 490871
United States
08/28/2008 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
tiemunch

OP is on to something. This was the last sign.
Rota
United States
08/28/2008 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 492454

What information did you post to debunk? Nothing I could see.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/28/2008 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rota 490481

i didnt say debunk,you did.
I said attempt at disinformation.Unless you can provide something that negates this information then you cant debunk it and therefore it must be true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 489436
United States
08/28/2008 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I said attempt at disinformation.Unless you can provide something that negates this information then you cant debunk it and therefore it must be true.

Nothing you know is true. Its all out of phase 180 degrees.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 428255
Bulgaria
08/28/2008 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/28/2008 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
if this turns out to be true your all going to be fucked.lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 463333
Australia
08/28/2008 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey i am a pilot.. do i go on auto-pilot when i am flying (out/up)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/28/2008 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey i am a pilot.. do i go on auto-pilot when i am flying (out/up)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 463333

that depends on how drunk you are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 469282
Mexico
08/28/2008 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Rapture

Rota
United States
08/28/2008 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

What?

Whiskey Brother
User ID: 472513
United States
08/28/2008 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The rapture already happened.

If you are still here you missed it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 453949
United States
08/28/2008 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do not believe a "fake" rapture would turn the faithfull away from God. If anything a true believer would see this as proof that God exist and that Revalations will in fact play out as written. Christians would turn en-mass to God on their knees to escape further wrath.
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 472513
United States
08/28/2008 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well they better get on their knees...

(Why does that sound vaguely obscene?)
GraftedPromise U$ofA
User ID: 492592
United States
08/28/2008 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The TIME of the GREAT tribulation of Seal 6 is one of great LENGTH not degree of torture.

Those who go through the WRATH of YHVH, Seal 7, Trumpet 7, will have horrible experiences.

Those who are left behind will have angels telling them the truth. Revelation chapter 14, verses 6-12.

Yep ... and long with the sun going sack-cloth and the moon blood red ... the sky rolls up like a scroll, the stars appear to fall from the sky, and the mountains/islands are moved out of place. That sounds more to me like a "space event" instead of eclipses!

It is the realization that one needs a Redeemer! One who is a Kinsman as only Yeshua is.

It is true this world is heading to tremendous change ... and it will be vital for each person to understand upon what they base their very lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 263466
Brazil
02/09/2009 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another false prophet is false!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1099819
Australia
09/15/2010 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,"

In Hebrew season refers to prophetic time periods. The signs are clear! Time is short.

[link to fuck] off alien/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1968&page​=1

IS THIS REALLY IT!?!?
 Quoting: not yo daddys doom 492454

The ONLY think you stupid FUCKWITS have any PROOF of is how FUCKING RIDICULOUS you all are.

Pathetic..really really PATHETIC.
MadGame

User ID: 1097882
United States
09/15/2010 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
ROFL ... Its 9-15-2010 .. I think everyone is still here
What is a LIBTARD You Ask ? - A Retarded Liberal ( AKA 99.9% of all Democrats ) ... And since ALL Liberals are Retarded ... Hence LIBTARD

Pissing Off LIBTARDS since 1988
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1099840
Australia
09/15/2010 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAILFAILFAIL!!!
korp

User ID: 1073735
United States
09/15/2010 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, were like 3 people raptured?
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
-Thomas Jefferson

Join my village and earn some cash on the side. Watch the intro video and see if you're interested! [link to www.varolo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1100177
Australia
09/16/2010 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What, were like 3 people raptured?
 Quoting: korp

No..the whole lot were...whoever is posting rapture crap now HAS to be bots.
Vin Broccoli

User ID: 1095929
United States
09/16/2010 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is why I no longer get in long religious debates on the internet. Just wait it out and your proven correct each and every time guaranteed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1100825
Australia
09/16/2010 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why I no longer get in long religious debates on the internet. Just wait it out and your proven correct each and every time guaranteed.
 Quoting: Vin Broccoli

Thats the beauty of having any sort of debate with rapture tards.

No matter HOW much they rave on and no matter HOW much "Proof" they have..all you have to do is say nothing and you win EVERY time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1263955
Australia
02/12/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Vin Broccoli

Thats the beauty of having any sort of debate with rapture tards.

No matter HOW much they rave on and no matter HOW much "Proof" they have..all you have to do is say nothing and you win EVERY time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1100825

SO true...

bumpFOR FAIL!!!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264936
Australia
02/13/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: rota 490481

PROOF??

These tard done NEED proof..

THE have...."VOICES"....

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392470
Australia
05/20/2011 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post