Users Online Now: 1,505 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,257,461
Pageviews Today: 2,203,187Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 16,570
11:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alert - Likely Christ Return 9/23/15 - Trib Start/Rapture 9/30-10/1/08 - All Research Here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Document link for download in MS Word format.

"Maybe Soon" v 1.3

Table of Contents

I. Preface – Pg. 2

II. End Times Refresher
I. Why is it Important that We Watch? – Pg. 3
II.What are Some Signs that We Watch? – Pg. 8

III. Necessary Definitions and Clarification
I.The Rapture (Definition) – Pg. 38
II.Why I Believe in the Pre-tribulational Rapture (Timing) – Pg. 39
III.Daniels 70th Week - How it Relates to the Great Tribulation – Pg. 58
IV.The Jewish Feasts and How it Relates to End Times Prophecy – Pg. 60

IV. The Exciting Discovery
I.Preface – Dangers of Date Setting – Pg. 65
II.Signs in the Heavens – Pg. 66
III Some Interesting Mathematical Calculations – Pg. 76
IV.A Purim Connection – Pg. 81
V.Jubilee and Isaac Newton – Pg. 84
VI. The Beginning to the End – God’s Timeline – Pg. 85
VII. Conclusion – Pg. 88

V. Salvation
I. The Road to Salvation – Pg. 89

VI. Post Rapture Material
I. The Post Rapture Survival Guide – Pg. 93
II. Oops, I guess I wasn’t ready – Pg. 103
III A Second Chance at Salvation –Pg. 109

Addenda:

Post by Joshua Elsom

Note: Section III contains strongly supported speculation, however, it is still that, speculation. Obviously the conclusions generated from the signs discussed are speculative in nature and not a certainty, however, they are a very strong possibility and highly provocative.

Therefore, be aware, this is a calling to Christians for strong urgency to watch and to unbelievers to strongly consider a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Time MIGHT be very short.

9/13/2008

[link to www.fileden.com]

To download a free MicroSoft Office Word Viewer

[link to www.microsoft.com]

Calling urgency to watch for Christians and Non-Christians to WATCH. This document is intended for multiple audiences pre and post rapture.

Preface:

I realize some recipients of this material might be quick to dismiss or disregard what is being presented. This was sent to you in thought and love in Jesus Christ. Please consider reading the material at least once, and if not, at the very least, please save this is a convenient location because either yourself or someone you love may realize an urgent blatant need for the material in the coming days.

Starting in 2003, I began my studies of Christian end times prophecy. I have been absolutely fascinated and current with the subject ever since. In the following, I would like to share one of the most startling and exciting discovery of end times signs to date in my opinion. But, before I do that, I would like to review some material that leads into it and will support the overall presentation and context. Whether you as the reader are a Christian or not, I would expect this material to be absolutely fascinating, and to Christians, this will be very exciting when you examine the “Exciting Discovery”

There are several purposes to this material and how it is organized. Regardless of your current beliefs, the common theme to this article is that time might be short, for Christians this should be rather exciting, for those that are not Christians or lukewarm Christians, this material might demonstrate a need for a sense of urgency to examine your relationship with Jesus Christ.

Before you begin reading, I realize that there is a lot of material presented here and I also recognize that there could be several audience types examining this presentation. That being said, please consider the following to possibly assist:

If the rapture and/or tribulation has not yet occurred

1) If you are not a Believer or if you are a Christian who is not too familiar with end times prophecy, then I recommend starting with section I, “Why is it Important that We Watch”

2) If you are a Believer and are rather familiar with end times prophecy, then you may be comfortable skipping to section III, “The Exciting Discovery”

If the rapture and/or tribulation start has already occurred

1) If you are not a Believer, please consider reading and starting in section IV “Salvation”

2) If you are a Believer, please consider reading and starting in section V as it may prove useful.

I hope this study is useful to you in multiple capacities. God bless and I pray I meet you in Heaven someday.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP