Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Coming Earth Cataclysm: Entrance Into The 5th Age
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE COMING EARTH CATACLYSM: ENTRANCE INTO THE 5TH AGE

Posted By: lightbulb
Date: Sunday, 2 January 2005, 12:40 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have written a sort of lengthy piece I would like to share with you. Information comes from various sources, including stuff I´ve read here at STA. It is what I belieTHEve to be the truth, although there were many omissions. It sort of clarifies my previous post of "I don´t think people realize the trouble we´re in. A special thanks to pravdaseeker is in order.

If any of you would like to contribute, refute what is presented,please reply to this thread. I´ll be interested in hearing what you all have to say.

lightbulb,
well, here it is....

“And God said: Let there be lights made in the firmament of heaven, to divide the day and the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:”

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 14

The Holy Bible is probably the most mis-understood and mis-used book in the history of mankind. Many believe that the stories there in where just that: Stories. They aren’t. They are a depiction of our history (at least part of it) told from the perspective of those who lived it. They are real. Some say it is a period of about six thousand years. I believe it is about a much longer timeframe. The Old Testament described the creation, four subsequent destructions and the latter rebuilding of the human race based on the perspective of peoples from the area of the world in which it originates. Both science, and the writings and culture’s of other people substantiate the claims in the Holy Bible.

So what is your point you may ask? We are about to enter the Fifth Age as described by the Hopi, a native American Indian Tribe. An before a new age is entered, the old age is utterly destroyed by cosmic forces: a.k.a.- the will of God. The Destroyer, or trigger mechanism for this destruction is a large cometary body that has a regular appearance in our solar system approximately every 3,600 years.

The first appearance in Biblical history is Noah great flood. (Gen 8)
What some believe is that a companion comet to the “big” one traveled close to the planet Mars and sucked off the water and atmosphere. This comet traveled by Earth creating the deluge of forty days and nights where water rained from the heavens. This comet became Venus.

The second being Gen chap 11 of dividing up the peoples in the time of the tower of Babel. This is interesting, for the Hopi talk of a time when all the worlds peoples were sent to the four corners and given different tongues and sacred stones. The four tribes given these sacred rocks were the: Hopi- Tribe of the Earth, the Swiss- Tribe of Fire, the Tibetans- tribe of the air, and the Kilamenjarins- tribe of the water. It is interesting to note that all four people were mountainous folk- people living at high enough elevation to survive massive flooding.
At one time scientists theorize the continents were together forming on super continent named “Pangaea”. At this time, it is very possible that we humans could have all had one language and similar culture. There are many aspects of modern Christianity that resemble pagan or other ritual. The Madonna and child is one such instance. Spaniards traveling to the “New World” were quite surprised to find cultures over ”here” with Christian overtones.
The Third age began most likely with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Now, large cometary bodies are often surrounded be rocks and hydrocarbons. On the third passage in recorded history, Earth probably passed through a large cometary tail, Hence the burning and destruction.

The Fourth Age began approximately 1,650 years ago, with Moses’ Exodus from Egypt. Many of the things described in the Second chapter of the Old Testament are very plausible occurrences if the Earth interacted with a large celestial body.

Fast forward 3,600 years. We are about to enter the 5th Age, and the destruction is upon us. It is interesting to note that the Hopi’s talk about seven ages. If we give each age 3,600 years, that equals 25-26,000 years: about the same length of time as the precession of the equinoxes. This is very important.

Mankind has been around a long time, including civilized man. The ancients built great cities and many wonders; including the Sphinx and pyramids all over the world. The Sphinx has definite signs of water damage; most likely caused by flooding. And pyramids are found the world over. Many “Scientist” would like you to believe that these “creations” were made to bury a loved ruler or be places of human sacrifice. These notions are about as ridiculous as a future man saying the Golden Arches of McDonalds were places of worship and animal sacrifice. The ancients built these things out of FEAR. They are most likely observatories where the ancient peoples, well schooled in math and language, could go see how long it would be before the great destroyer returned. Huge time, knowledge and expense went in to making these great wonders. Human beings, although we like our creature comforts, wouldn’t make such investments without purpose.

The Ancients understood astrology and the “signs” in the heavens; something modern man doesn’t. Today, we look at astrology as something individual, largely due to the pooh poohing of the Catholic Church. It was never meant for that purpose. Re-read the quote above from Genesis. Furthermore, not to sound heretic, but the meaning of Passover may be far older than what our current religion teaches us. Passover, may well indeed have has something to do with the “passage” of a large cometary body.

Many might be asking, are we going to be hit by a comet? The answer is no. We don’t have to be hit, for it to affect us. A science lesson is in order. You might as well forget what they taught you in school.

Isaac Newton was a very intelligent man. He observed that something made an apple fall from the tree to the ground. He called it gravity. What I am trying to do in this paper is warn you to what is about to happen from what I have observed. Like Newton, I may not be correct in all my assumptions.

The universe has many forces. Gravity and magnetism play an important roll. But even as Einstein knew something was left out of his equation of relativity, scientists are not telling you of what else the universe is made up of: Electricity. To explain it in simple terms, our solar system is a battery, or as Dr. James McCanney puts it, “an electrical capacitor.” When a body such as a comet enters the solar system, our sun acts like a bug zapper. This can be clearly seen when Neat IV passed the sun on Feb. 18, 2003. The sun set off huge flares that were quite frankly, off the charts.
The Cell which makes up our solar system is also like the atom. Our solar system is one atom of a bigger molecular universe. It is my belief that large cometary bodies act as an – electron does, binding systems together. I may be wrong, but something has to be holding the universe together, and furthermore, gravity and magnetism alone wouldn’t make the earth and planets spin or allow cyclic procession.

Our weather is caused by a careful balance between the sun, moon, rotation, etc. When something large enough comes into our universe to interrupt the delicate balance, our weather shifts-sometimes violently. Prior to acceptance of Darwin’s theories of gradual change posted in the mid-1800’s, most scientists agreed that changes to the Earth were swift and violent. To understand this on a small scale, observe what happens to a sandbox after a moderate to heavy rainstorm. The sand will show sign of flooding. Hills will be created and valleys dug. This is exactly what has happened to earth in the past. Pole shifts, high winds and violent floods have shaped the earth to what it is today. So have asteroid impacts and volcanoes. Scientists have found mammoths in Siberia with tropical vegetation in their stomachs. Fossils of sea animal have been found on mountain tops. And recently, archeologists have found evidence of cities from the coast of Japan, to Cuba, to the Mediterranean Sea underwater. Nobody builds cities under water.

Makes you wonder why mankind has made such little technological progress until about 200 years ago. ( the reason is that we repeatedly get knocked back into the stone age) Prior to the passage of this large cometary body, referred to as Niburu by the Sumerian, or marduk, or Quetzalcoatl by the Mayans or by modern man as “planet X” the weather on the earth starts changing. (there are also many signs in the heavens, we have just forgotten how to interpret them) The weather has been changing, hasn’t it?

The weather has been changing pretty dramatically over the last couple years. Although Scientists would like to place the blame on global warming via man’s dirty little civilization, the real culprit has nothing to do with your SUV’s tailpipe. All the planets are changing. Mars’ polar caps are melting. Jupiter has added a new blue band in 2004. Storms are erupting on Saturn, and Venus has seen an increase in brightness of up to 40%. Something outside the earth is affecting its weather.

Consider the following from 2004:

First ever Hurricane makes landfall south of the equator
Increases sightings of fireballs and meteors
First ever snowfall in the United Arab Emirates
Largest sunspot ever recorded (two week prior to 4 big hurricanes in FL.)
Mt St. Helens and other volcanoes awakening
Thousands of acres in Slovakia flattened (probably by jet stream)
Snowstorms in the feet
Rainiest season recorded in Texas
2004 record year for tornados in USA
3 comets seen within weeks
Continued record drought in western USA
Wind gusts of 80+mph in France, 110+ mph recorded in Germany
Hurricanes and Typhoons galore
Electrical anomalies
Auroras seen more southerly than normal.
1500 pigeons not finding their way home
Geese flying north
Snow storms in Mexico and Texas
Squids beaching themselves in South America

I could go on, Oh, I forget….

A 9+earthquake in Sumatra which cause a tsunami killing more than 150,000 people in India and Asia. I assure you, this horrible event was just the beginning. Millions, if not billions are going to perish, most likely in the next few years.

And many of the Governments of the world know, and they have been planning.

England, for example, is quietly moving there most important offices out of London to Higher more stable ground. They have also over the years passed a lot of authoritarian legislation; including a civilian ban of firearms ownership in 1998. When the people find out, they aren’t going to be happy; hence the gun ban.

Our own government has been telling us too; albeit not quite directly.

On Dec. 19th, 2003 NASA announced its Spitzer telescope saw a comet with a debris filed 20 times the size of Jupiter about 550,000,000 miles from the sun.

In February of 2004, the Pentagon released a report saying climate change will have more of an affect on National Security than terrorism. The report was sanctioned by Andrew Marshall, a Big wig Pentagon insider for over 30years. Try and get any other info on him---you can’t. He’s classified.

FEMA’s 2003-2008 budget submission. Not a word about chem., nuke, bioterrorism. Everything was about contractors who could restore things broken by volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis and other violent weather. Aren’t we fighting a war on terror?

In the Clinton budgets, there is funding for “Camps.” Although many on the right and Christian groups were led to believe they were for “them,” and just as the Bush Administration has said they are for potential terrorists, they are neither. They are for survivors. The underground cities, of which there are over 100 in the US, are for the elite. The camps are for us. Russia, in fact, after the cold war was over, built an underground city at Yamantau mountain. Why, I thought our nukes were pointed elsewhere?
Could it be that most of Russia from a flood or pole flip could be underwater?

Why the Mars rovers and orbiters, Casinni, the voyagers of 1977, Hubble, Spitzer, the VLA array in New Mexico. They are all for watching something folks.

Did the last two elections seem odd? Well, research Watergate, Iran Contra, Mena Airport in Arkansas, the Savings and Loan scandal, John Kerry and the BCCI incident, Ross Perot and the 1979 hostage crisis, the Clintons, NAFTA, GATT etc. etc., and you will come to the conclusion as I have that Elections, at least since 1976 have been planned, fixed and executed. Europe has been united. Russia and China are joining forces and plans are under way to unite the North American Continent. (and you thought borders were important) Our military and those of other countries have been have joint exercises and are being pre-positioned for survival purposes in the event of the coming global catastrophe.

Ask yourself why we are in IRAQ, the birthplace of modern civilization. A place which also contains the Sumerian record of the longest unbroken recorded weather history known to man, including records indicating a major climate shift.

Everything done by the US, the Russians and others over the past 30-40 years has been in preparation of this event which is about to take place and shake the very souls of man. The Vatican is also in full knowledge of what is happening. In fact, after the Hale-Bopp comet, the Vatican started building observatories, including one on Mt. Graham in AZ.
The Hopi’s talk about the “Big one” coming about tens years after a large comet is seen (that has a companion) Remember all that talk about a space ship and heaven’s gate cult. Hale-Bopp had a small companion following it, albeit not a space ship. Fr. Malachi Martin told Art Bell in 1997 that the Vatican was looking for something of great importance. When asked about it, he said 5 years or ten years. That puts things between 2003-2008. (remember FEMA’s budget)

In closing, no one knows the extent of what is about to take place. But it will most likely drastically change the world we will inherit within a few months to a few years. And there most likely will be fewer of us—a lot fewer. Read about what Jesus says to his Disciples in the Gospels of Mark, Luke and Mathew about the “End Times.” Look what is going on in the world today and follow the script. “this will be done before the end of this generation.” This generation is the fourth world, described by the Hopi’s.

In closing, there is no doubt in my mind that something cataclysmic is coming very soon, in fact we’re in it now. Noah’s flood didn’t just last forty days and nights. If you still do not think this is real, consider the following….

Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory

Go to….
[link to www.ips.gov.au]
Its purpose is to find wormwood or other life threatening objects coming in from outer space.

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water - the name of the star is Wormwood." Revelation 8:10-11

Also…

According to an individual who is also a member of a website I frequent, the VLA radio telescope has changed its setup within the past five months (Dec. 2004) Instead of being on rails, the arrays are now bolted on concrete slabs and scattered across a broader area.

“It” is incoming and it must be close because the government is now tracking it from the ground.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP