Users Online Now: 1,701 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 428,851
Pageviews Today: 674,367Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,125
07:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DOLORES CANNON :WEIRD PREDICTION !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message check the underline !! Bush, is that you ??

[link to ozarkmt.com]

TWO MEANINGS: CLINTON'S ADULTERY AND ANOTHER PRESIDENT DOING UNETHICAL THINGS. CHANGE IN THE MONETARY SYSTEM.

P: This refers to something in our present or near future. Adultery seems to be Nostradamus' term for "bad doing," not necessarily of a sexual or promiscuous nature, or even involving any kind of sexual liaison. This seems to refer to a government figure. My first impression was the President of the United States being caught doing something unethical. Of course, you know the international monetary system being based on gold and silver, is referring to our present time. But it will be even more so in the future when we have these economic breakdowns that are being forecast by others besides Nostradamus. These monetary breakdowns will result in gold and silver being the only real currency that is acceptable worldwide. It will not be paper, and certainly not copper, lead, nickel, zinc, or other metals. For some reason it seems, the United States kept it balanced, as long as the United States was considered an honorable power. But when this President is caught, it seemed to throw this monetary system into some kind of mess.D: That seems to agree with "blinded by lust."
P: The symbolism here is that he is an adulterer and of course, you could consider greed lust.
D: Can you see in the mirror which President it is?
P: Well, it's a male. I see George Bush and I think I'm saying that because he's president now. Nostradamus says this will occur in our near future, while we are alive.
D: So it could possibly be a president you don't recognize yet?
P: Yes, it's possible. But he looks a lot like George Bush. He's not a young man like Dan Quayle. He will be a distinguished statesman. One that the world admired and respected. It will be a big shock.
D: Do you know how he's going to do this?
P: It seems to involve some thing to do with space. This president so loved by the world, actually honored and respected, seems to be preparing to ... (she frowned) to wage war from space somehow.
D: To wage war from space?
P: Yes. The money system is somehow based on the stability of the United States of America. I don't know how this works since we're certainly not the only government on the planet. But it seems that at this time we are the most respected, most balanced, and seem to have the situation in control somehow. The top person of what is considered to be the secure government turns out to be opposite of what he was believed to be. This causes our own country to go into a real panic and the rest of the world rather follows suit. It's as if all confidence is lost. There's no longer a paternal-type figure they can turn to for guidance and truth. It seems to create quite a mess, because of the horrendous nature his true self turned out to be.
D: Do you mean he is secretly planning to wage war from space?
P: Well, he will have the cooperation of the military.
D: Does Nostradamus show you why this man wamts to wage war?
P: I must say that if this scenario takes place--and it is only a probability--I believe he is affected by that group of men we looked upon who have only evil intent and focus. It seems they can affect even those who aren't attracted, shall we say, to their way. (She undoubtedly was referring to the secret Cabal.)
D: You think they would be able to influence him?
P: It seems this is a possible scenario, yes.
D: Can Nostradamus show you how war could be waged from space?
P: I see platforms, not one, but several, with warheads aimed at major cities. Not just major cities in the old Soviet Union, Cuba., Central America, or the Middle East, but actually aimed at cities in countries that we've considered in the past as our friends. Major metropolitan areas like Paris, London, and actually cities all over the world. These platforms are satellite stations with warheads. You know we are at the present time putting many things into space. This is further on though when there are more.
D: It would have to be in the future because we haven't put platforms up there yet.
P: I see platforms there right now. I see giant solar collectors, giant, much larger than I think of space things. They are carried by the space shuttle, and of course, they would have to fit inside it. But once in space they can have many parts added to them. I think we have, at this time, two large orbiting things. They have flat, rudder-looking things protruding. (Amazed) But they're quite large.
D: Do you think these are already in orbit in our time in 1989?
P: Two of them are. These are military projects that were placed in orbit by the shuttle. They were some of those secret payloads.
D: So it's already being done without the average person's knowledge.
P: Correct. But there are many more from the perspective of the devaluation of the gold and silver aspect. This is further along when they have the capability of simultaneously destroying major metropolitan areas on the Earth.
D: So instead of disarming, it sounds as if they're going the opposite way and it will keep developing.
P: If this scenario comes to pass, yes.
D: At this time in 1989 do you see any platforoms that other countries have put up there?
P: Well, of course, you know about the Soviet Union and the space station that people live on. It seems there are countries right now in 1989 putting up all kinds of "debris," but none are as advanced tecnologically as these weapons platforms. Space seems really busy. And looking at it from this perspective, there are many things in the air.
D: So according to this quatrain there will be a president in the near future and this will be his main 'thing."
P: It won't appear that way at all. That's why the confidence of the world rests on his shoulders. And that's why ensuing incredible disbelief will take place in the toppling of these economies based on the balance of the United States, because nobody will expect it of this man.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP