Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INTJ - Schizotypal Personality Disorder
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.uniphiz.com]

INTJ Scientist

Non-conformity.
Individuals are sustained by their own feelings, they are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.

Schizotypal.

---

It does not mean that your are schizotypal

It means, that if you were to lose your mind or you were under extreme stress; that is what would happen to you.

I am ISTP - I would develop antisocial personality disorder, if I were to go nutzo

It's all there in the link I provided

---

And here is an explanation of each personality disorder, listed there, for each of the briggs myers 16 personality types

[link to www.ptypes.com]

---

Schizotypal Personality Disorder

[link to www.ptypes.com]

Excerpt:

High Openness

Preoccupation with fantasy and daydreaming; lack of practicality; eccentric thinking (e.g., belief in ghosts, reincarnation, UFOs); diffuse identity and changing goals: for example, joining religious cult; susceptibility to nightmares and states of altered consciousness; social rebelliousness and nonconformity that can interfere with social or vocational advancement.

(long read)

---

wikipedia also should have a link for each personality disorder listed in the first link
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP