Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vegans, I need your help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This message is directed to the vegetarians on this board.

First of all, I would like to apologize to vegans in general, because before actually looking into what happens to animals in factory farms, I wasn't really all that nice to you guys.
One person sent me the link to goveg.com (the chicken section) and told me to read the "Secret Life of Chickens" (and of cows, and of pigs, etc), and than read about what happens to them on Factory Farms. I was honestly shocked.

He also referred me to a movie, earthlings, but I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, after seeing how cruel animals are treated, I've decided for now on, I'm no longer going to eat pork, I will only eat organic, free-ranged chicken (and eggs), and I'm still trying to decide what to do with beef...
For the most part, my diet will be a vegetarian diet; I'm no longer supporting the fast food industry, and I'm sickened of KFC after seeing this website:
[link to www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com]

Okay, I'm getting off topic with this rant..

My point!
Well, right now there is pizza in the fridge, that's going to go bad. The reason I'm not buying meat (or milk, or eggs, etc) anymore, is because one less buyer drives demand down, and saves more animals (I've read that if one person stopped buying meat, it will save over 100 animals -- Cool!).

But what about the food that's already bought? It's sitting in my fridge, should I eat it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP